The Project, Third phase of Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (referred to as TEQIP-III) is fully integrated with the Twelfth Five-year Plan objectives for Technical Education as a key component for improving the quality of Engineering Education in existing institutions with a special consideration for Low Income States and Special Category States (SCS) and support to strengthen few affiliated technical universities to improve their policy, academic and management practices.
2. Project Objectives
The Project will focus on the following objectives:
- Improving quality and equity in engineering institutions in focus states viz. 7 Low Income States (LIS ), eight states in the North-East of India, three Hill states viz. Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Uttarakhnad and Andaman and Nicobar Islands (a union territory (UT))
- System-level initiatives to strengthen sector governance and performance which include widening the scope of Affiliating Technical Universities (ATUs) to improve their policy, academic and management practices towards affiliated institutions, and
- Twinning Arrangements to Build Capacity and Improve Performance of institutions and ATUs participating in focus states.
3. Project Scope
Only the Government and Government aided AICTE approved Engineering institutions/Engineering faculty/Engineering Teaching Department/Constituent Institutions of Universities/Deemed to be Universities and new centrally funded institutions in SCS will be the part of the project.
An estimated 200 Government and Government funded Engineering institutions including Affiliating Technical Universities (ATUs) will be selected under different sub-components in one or two cycles.
4. Project Strategy
The project will be implemented in alignment with the 12th Five Year Plan (2012- 17), based on faster, sustainable, and inclusive growth. It emphasizes increasing the supply of highly-skilled workers to drive the economy, as well as helping low- income states catch up with their more advanced neighbours.
TEQIP seeks to enhance quality and equity in participating engineering education institutions and improve the efficiency of the engineering education system in focus states.
6. Committees formed for implementing TEQIP-III at D.U.I.E.T.
- DUIET TECHNICAL EVALUATION COMMITTEE
- One-Week Short Term Course on "Linear Algebra and its Applications in Engineering Sciences (LAAES 2019)"
- One-Week Short Term Training Programmme on Advanced Experimental Techniques (AET)
- Let's Startup: An Entrepreneurship Summit
- Roadmap for implementation of TEQIP-III Project in each financial quarter
- A three day special lecture series “On recent trends in Mechanical Engineering” from 26th to 28th March 2018.
3. Purchase Orders:
- Purchase Order of Ebooks for CSE
- Purchase Order of Ebooks for Basic Science
- Purchase Order against the tender no. TEQIP-III/2018/duie/Shopping/23
- Purchase Order against the tender no. TEQIP-III/2018/duie/Shopping/22
- Purchase Order against the tender no. TEQIP-III/2018/duie/Shopping/21
- Purchase Order against the tender no. TEQIP-III/2018/duie/Shopping/20
- Purchase Order against the tender no. TEQIP-III/2018/duie/Shopping/19
- Purchase Order against the tender no. TEQIP-III/2018/duie/Shopping/17
- Purchase Order against the tender no. TEQIP-III/2018/duie/Shopping/16
- Letter of acceptance cum Notice to Proceed with the Works against the tender no. DUIET/TEQIP24/LAB/CIVIL WORK
- Purchase Order of Air Conditioner
- Purchase Order of against the tender no. TEQIP-III/2018/duie/Shopping/13
- Purchase Order of Microprocessor
- Purchase Order against the tender no. TEQIP-III/2018/duie/Shopping/10
- Purchase Order of MULTISIM
- Purchase Order of Lab Work Bench
- Purchase Order of MATLAB under TEQIP-III
- Purchase Order of Computer Printer
- Quotation Invitation of Ebooks for Basic Science
- Quotation Invitation of Ebooks for CSE
- Quotation Invitation for ANSYS software
- Quotation Invitation for COMSOL Multiphysics Software
- Corrigendum No.3 regarding the NIQ No. TEQIP-III/2018/duie/Shopping/21
- Corrigendum No.2 regarding NIQ No. 19, 20, 21 & 22
- Corrigendum No.1 regarding NIQ No. 21
- NIQ for supplying MULTISIM Software
- NIQ for Constrution Work(Lab and Classroom partitions)
- NIQ for supply of goods (TV Set, Compter, Printer, Notebook, and Furniture) for TEQIP-III project
- AICTE Mandate Induction Programme for the 1st Year B.Tech Students under TEQIP-III, DUIET
- Let's Startup: An Entrepreneurship Summit
- One Day Sensitization Workshop on Collaborative Research Scheme (CRS) for TEQIP-III Faculty
- Short Term Training Programme on Big Data, Cloud Computing and hands on Python
- Two Week Refresher Course on Research Methodology in Technical Education & Documentation using Latex
- Short Term Training Programme on “Reservoir Modelling and Simulation in EOR perspective”.
- Short Term Training Programme on "Emerging Trends in Mechanical Engineering"
- Special Lecture Series Programme organized by the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- A report on the Workshop on "Outcome based Accreditation for Undergraduate Engineering Programs"