1. Overview on recent advances of magnetic metal–organic framework (MMOF) composites in removal of heavy metals from aqueous system; M. Dutta, J. Bora and B. Chetia; Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2023, 30, 13867- 13908.
2. Cobalt catalyzed alkenylation/annulation reactions of alkynes via C-H activation: A review; J. Bora, M. Dutta and B. Chetia; Tetrahedron, 2023, 132, 133248.
3. Heterogeneous Pd/C-Catalyzed Ligand-Free Direct C-2 Functionalization of Indoles with Aryl Iodides; D. Konwar, P. Bora, B. Chetia and U. Bora; ChemistrySelect, 2022, e202203009.
4. Sensing and optical activities of new pyrazole containing polymeric analogues; H.M.F. Elnagdy, T. Chetia, N. Dehingia, B. Chetia, P. Dutta and D. Sarma; Bull. Mater. Sci. 2022, 45:86.
5. A highly active Pd-CuFe2O4 magnetic nanocatalyst for ligand free Suzuki-Miyura coupling reaction; R. Chutia, B. Chetia*, R. Hazarika; Results in Chemistry. 2021, 3, 100225.
6. Ligand and additive free aerobic synthesis of diynes using Pd–CuFe2O4 magnetic nanoparticles as an efficient reusable catalyst; R. Chutia and B. Chetia*; New J. Chem., 2020, 44, 18199-18207.
7. An efficient base and H2O2 free protocol for the synthesis of phenols in water and oxygen using spinel CuFe2O4 magnetic nanoparticles; R. Chutia and B. Chetia*; Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 2020, 73:13, 1925-1936.
8. Acetylation of alcohols, phenols and amines using waste plant extract; R. Chutia and B. Chetia*; SN Applied Sciences, 2020, 2, 1564.
9. Experimental cum theoretical study of cryptand derivative having high selectivity and sensitivity towards Zn ion;S.J. Bora, R. Dutta, S. Ahmed, D.J. Kalita and B. Chetia*; Journal of Molecular Structure, 2019, 1194, 178-186.
10. A Simple, Fast and Excellent Protocol For The Synthesis Of Phenols Using CuFe2O4 Magnetic Nanoparticles; R. Chutia and B. Chetia*; Journal of Chemical Sciences, 2019, 131, 48.
11. Synthesis of Ynones at Room Temperature Catalyzed by Copper Chloride Cryptand Complex under Solvent Free Conditions; S.J. Bora and B. Chetia*; Heliyon, 2019, 5, e02000.
12. Biogenic CuFe2O4 magnetic nanoparticles as a green, reusable and excellent nanocatalyst for acetylation reactions under solvent-free conditions; R. Chutia and B. Chetia*; New J. Chem., 2018, 42, 15200-15206.
13. Novel Isophthalohydrazide-cDB24C8 Cryptand Derivative for the Selective Recognition of Fluoride Ion: An Experimental and DFT study; S.J. Bora, R. Dutta, D.J. Kalita and B. Chetia*; Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2018, 204, 225-231.
14. Starch-templated bio-synthesis of gold nanoflowers for in vitro antimicrobial and anticancer activities; D. Borah; M. Hazarika; P. Tailor; A. R. Silva; B. Chetia; G. Singaravelu; P. Das. Applied Nanoscience, 2018, 1-13.
15. Novel CuCl2-cryptand-[2.2.Benzo] complex: A base free and oxidant free catalyst for Ipso-Hydroxylation of aryl/heteroaryl-boronic acids in water at room temperature; S.J. Bora and B. Chetia*; Journal of Organometallic Chemistry, 2017, 851, 52-56.
16. Solvent free synthesis of Ynones using magnetically recoverable Copper-ferrite nanoparticles; R. Chutia and B. Chetia*; Tetrahedron Letters, 2017, 58(40), 3864-3867.
17. Banana Pulp Extract Mediated Synthesis of Cu2O Nanoparticles: An Efficient Heterogeneous Catalyst for the Ipso-Hydroxylation of Arylboronic Acids; R. Borah, E. Saikia, S. J. Bora and B. Chetia*; Tetrahedron Letters, 2017, 58(12), 1211-1215.
18. A novel benzimidazolyl based receptor for the recognition of fluoride and cyanide Anion; E. Saikia, P. Dutta, and B. Chetia*; Journal of Chemical Sciences; 2017, 129, 1-7.
19. Green Nanosynthesis and Functionalization of Gold Nanoparticles as PTP 1B Inhibitors; P. Das, B. Chetia, R. Prasanth, J. Madhavan, G. Singaravelu, G. Benelli, K. Murugan; Journal of Cluster Science, 2017, 28, 2269-2277.
20. On-water synthesis of phenols using biogenic Cu2O nanoparticles without using H2O2; R. Borah, E. Saikia, S. J. Bora and B. Chetia*; RSC Advances; 2016, 6, 100443-100447.
21. Experimental and theoretical study of urea and thiourea based new colorimetric chemosensor for fluoride and acetate ions; E. Saikia, M. P. Borpuzari, B. Chetia*and R. Kar; Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2016, 152, 101–108.
22. Biogenic Ag-nanoparticles: a simple, highly efficient and reusable heterogeneous catalyst for synthesis of 2-aryl benzimidazoles at room temperature; E. Saikia and B. Chetia*; Indian J Chem, Sec A; 2016,55A, 537-543.
23. Ipso-Hydroxylation of Aryl/Heteroarylboronic Acids Using WEBPA as a Green Catalyst; E. Saikia, B. Chetia* and S. J. Bora; Letters in Organic Chemistry; 2016, 13(10), 764-769.
24. Biomediated synthesis of silver nanoparticles using Rhaphidophora hongkongensis leaf extract and its application for the selective Hg (II) and Fe (III) ions sensor; A. Phukan and B. Chetia*; Sensor Letters, 2016, 14, 319-323.
25. Antimicrobial, Antioxidant Activities and RP-HPLC Analysis of Three Edible Medicinal Plants Olax acuminata, Gnetum gnemon and Raphidophora hangkongensis; A. Phukan, B. Chetia*, J.G. Handique and D. Kardong; National Academy Science Letters. 2016, 39, 99-102.
26. H2O2 in WERSA: An efficient Green Protocol for Ipso-hydroxylation of Aryl/Heteroarylboronic Acid; E. Saikia, S. Bora and B. Chetia*; RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 102723-102726.
27. Green Synthesis, Catalytic and Antibacterial Activity of Silver Nanoparticles Synthesized from Olax acuminate; A. Phukan and B. Chetia*; Asian Journal of Chemistry; 2015, 27(12), 4549-4552.
28. Chemical Composition and Antioxidant Activities of the Essential oil of Olax acuminata; B. Chetia* & A. Phukan; Journal of Essential Oil Bearing Plants, 2014, 17(4), 696-701.
29. Selective fluoride anion sensing by simple benzimidazolyl based ligand; B. Chetia and P. K. Iyer;Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2014, 201, 191-195.
30. Biosynthesis of Ag Nanoparticles Using Aqueous Impatiens glandulifera Leaf Extract and Study of Its Catalytic and Antibacterial Activity; R. Devi, A. Phukan, E. Saikia, and B. Chetia*; J. Bionanosci. 2014, 8, 28-33.
31. Phytochemical and Antimicrobial Activity of Some Medicinal Plants of North East India; A. Phukan, R. Borgohain, P. Chutia, E. Saikia, D. Kardong and B. Chetia*; Asian Journal of Chemistry; 2014, 26(15), 4752-4754.
32. Phytochemical Screening And Synthesis Of Silver Nanoparticles Using Leaf Extract OfRhynchotechum Ellipticum; D. Hazarika, A. Phukan, E. Saikia And B. Chetia*; Int J Pharm Pharm Sci, 2014, 6, 672-674.
33. Thiourea recognition by 2,6-bis(2-benzimidazolyl)pyridine using spectroscopic techniques and DFT; B. Chetia, P. J. Goutam, F. A.S. Chipem and P. K. Iyer, Journal of Molecular Structure 2013, 1042, 32-36.
34. High-Yield chemical synthesis of hexagonal ZnO nanoparticles and nanorods with excellent optical properties; P. K. Giri, S. Bhattacharyya, B. Chetia, S. Kumari, D.K. Singh and P. K. Iyer, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2012, 12, 201-206
35. Acetate recognition by 2,6-bis(2-benzimidazolyl)pyridine; B. Chetia and P. K. Iyer, Spectrochim. Acta A; 2011, 81, 313-316.
36. Antibacterial activity of the methanolic extract of stem bark of Spondias pinnata, Moringa oleifera and Alstonia scholaris; B. Chetia* and S. Gogoi, Asian Journal of Traditional Medicines 2011, 6, 165-169.
37. Imidazole derivatives as the organic precursor of ZnO nano particle; A.K. Padhy, B. Chetia, S. Mishra, et al. Tetrahedron Letters 2010, 51, 2751-2753.
38. 2,6-Bis(2-benzimidazolyl)pyridine as a chemosensor for fluoride ions; B. Chetia and P. K. Iyer, Tetrahedron Letters 2008, 49, 94-97.
39. Ruthenium monoterpyridine complexes with 2,6-bis(benzimidazol-2-yl)pyridine: Synthesis, spectral properties and structure; A. Singh, B. Chetia, S.M. Mobin, P. K. Iyer and B. Mondal,Polyhedron. 2008, 27, 1983-1988.
40. Novel low temperature chemical synthesis and characterization of zinc oxide nanostructures; P. K. Giri, S. Bhattacharyya, B. Chetia, B. K. Panigrahi, K.G. M. Nair and P. K. Iyer, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2008, 8, 4290–4294.
41. Utilization of 2,6-bis(2-benzimidazolyl)pyridine to detect toxic benzene metabolites; B. Chetia and P. K. Iyer, Tetrahedron Letters 2007, 48, 47-50.
42. 2,6-bis(2-benzimidazolyl)pyridine receptor for urea recognition; B. Chetia and P. K. Iyer Tetrahedron Letters 2006, 47, 8115-8117.
- Method to synthesize nano sized zinc oxide; Indian Pat. Appl. (2007) P. K. Iyer, P. K. Giri, S. Bhattacharyya and B. Chetia