- Bachelor’s Degree : D.K.D College, Dibrugarh University
- Master’s Degree : Dibrugarh University
- Ph.D.: Dibrugarh University
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Development Economics with particular interest areas in Human Development, Regional Economic Development, Institutional Economics, Econometrics and Sustainable Tourism
- An Enquiry into the Socio-Economic Status of the Tai-Ahoms: A Case Study, Project awarded by the UGC, New Delhi, 2012.
- Performance and Sustainability of the MFIs with Special reference to Poverty Alleviation: A Case Study of India and Bangladesh, awarded by the Dibrugarh University under the Area Studies Programme of the UGC, New Delhi.
- Problems of Border Areas in North East India: Implications for the Thirteenth Finance Commission”, Nagaland Chapter, TFC, GOI, 2009.