- Bachelor’s Degree: Sibsagar College, Joysagar, Assam
- Master’s Degree: Dibrugarh University, Assam
- D.: Pursuing at Dibrugarh University, Assam
- Other: Awarded as JRF by CSIR-UGC NET, December 2019
Areas of Interest
- Petroleum Geology
- Climate Change
- Geochemistry: Isotope Geochemistry, Palynology.
M.Sc. Applied Geology::
- 1st Semester : Thermodynamics, Stratigraphy.
- 2nd Semester: Geochemistry: Principles and Applications, Applied Paleopalynology, Essentials of Earth Science.
- 3rd Semester: Isotope Geochemistry.
- 4th Semester: Petroleum Geology, Dissertation Project work.
Workshop and Seminar
- Presented a paper on “Palynology and Petroleum Geochemistry of the Barail Group in parts of Mokokchung District, Nagaland, India.” at 8th International Science Congress organized by International Science Community Association in collaboration with Maharishi Markandeshwar Mullana, Ambala, Haryana, India.
- Presented a paper on “Palynology and Source rock potential of the Barail Group of rocks along Tuli-Merengkong road section, Mokokchung district, Nagaland.” at a National Seminar on Mineral Exploration using Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System.
- A twenty-one days DST-NRDMS sponsored training programme on “Geospatial Technology- significance, applications and beyond” organized by the Department of Earth Sciences, Annamalai University, Tamil Nadu, 2016.
- Attended a workshop on Accelerator Mass Spectrometry at Inter University Accelerator Centre, New Delhi, 2016
- Participated in the two days field workshop on “Cretaceous- Tertiary Boundary and Sylhet Traps Magmatism of Meghalaya Plateau” organized by the Geological Survey of India, North Eastern Region, Shillong, 2017.
- Completed an e-Training on “Palaeontologywith emphasis on the Biostratigraphy and Palaeoenvironment interpretation” conducted by RTD, North Eastern Region, Geological Survey of India Training Institute, Shillong, 2020.
- Completed an e-Training on “Refresher course on Marine Geosciences” conducted by TC Division, Geological Survey of India Training Institute, Hyderabad, 2020.
- Completed an e-Training on “Training on Micropalaeontology and C14 dating” conducted by Geological Survey of India Training Institute, Lucknow, 2020.
- Completed an e-Training on “Exploration for Critical Minerals in Northeast Himalayas” conducted by RTD, North Eastern Region, Geological survey of India Training institute, Shillong, 2021.
- Completed an e-Training on “Palynology and its application in Climate Change studies” conducted by Geological Survey of India Training Institute, Lucknow, 2021.
- Participated in the webinar on the topic of “Application and method of Geophysics in Groundwater exploration” organized by the Geophysical Society of Dibrugarh University in 2022.