- Bachelor’s Degree: Dibrugarh University (1990)
- Master’s Degree: Dibrugarh University (1994)
- Ph.D.: Dibrugarh University (2001)
- Other: NET & JRF (1996)
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Comparative Literature, Literary Theory and Genres, Cultural Studies.
UGC Research Projects (Completed and Submitted)
- Minor Project: Rabindranath And Assamese Poetry. Period: 1999-2000 (One year)
- Major Project: Reflection on the Beyond-border Sentiment of Border People in the Oratures. Period: 2010-2012 (Two years)
Experience of Research Supervision: 15 years (06-06-2007)
- PhD: Awarded: 15
- M. Phil: Passed and Awarded: 24
- Chief Warden, All Boys and Girls Hostels, Dibrugarh University, 2017-2021
- Member, Vigilance Committee, Dibrugarh University, 2018-2019
- Member, Internal Complain Committee, 2018-19
- Member, Board of Management for Centre for Studies in Language, 2018
- Member, Academic Council, North Lakhimpur College(Autonomous), 2017-2020
- Member, Governing Body, DDR College, 2017-2022.
- Member, Governing Body,Purbanchal College, Silapathar, from 2022-till date.
- Chair Person, Board Studies Bengali, 2021-2022 & 2022-2023
- Member, ‘Research Council’, ABILAC (Aanodarm Borooah Institute of Language Art & Culture), Assam, from 9th August, 2012 to 2018
- Life Member, CILA (Comparative Indian Literature Association of India), from 2nd March,2015.
- Member, Major Research Project Selection Committee for Assamese, Nominated by the Chairman, UGC, 2014.
- Reviewer of the Syllabus of Assamese, Assam Women University,Feb 17-6 Apr,2o15-16
- Co-ordinator,Asom Tattwa Gobesona and other Research Work, Asom Sahitya Sabha, 2011-2013
- Column and popular contemporary topic Writer, Assamese Daily News Paper writer, 2005 to before Covid-19.
- Executive Member, Asom Sahitya Sabha,Central, 20 09-2013