- M. Phil: Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar (2019), (Topic: “A Phytogeographical Study of Pine Trees in West Kameng District, Arunachal Pradesh”)
- Master’s Degree: M.A. in Geography, Rajiv Gandhi University, Itanagar (2017)
- Bachelor’s Degree: B.A. in Geography, North Lakhimpur College (2015)
- HSSLC: Laluk H.S. School (2012)
- HSLC: Harmutty Jatiya Vidyalaya (2010)
- Others: National Eligibility Test (UGC NET), 2018
- SFS College, Aalo (3 months + 10 months)
- Fluvial Geomorphology, Climatology, Hydrology
- Landscape ecology
- Man- environment relationship
- Statistical analysis
- GPS, Remote Sensing & GIS
- Participated in the UGC Sponsored National Workshop on Flood in Assam: Management Approach with Special Reference to Lakhimpur and Dhemaji District.
- Participated in the Regional seminar on Flood Adaptation and Post Flood Management in Lakhimpur and Dhemaji district of Assam.
- Participated the North East Natural History Conclave on ‘North East Natural History Institute and Eco museum Heritage’ organized by North East Watch.
- Participated in the “NRDMS-DST Summer School on Geospatial Technologies (Level-1)” conducted from 13th January 2020 to 2nd February 2020 by Civil Engineering Department, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh and Supported by National Resources Data Management System-Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi.
Title of the
Title of the Conference/
Organized/ Hosted by
/College or University Level
‘Distribution of Endemic and Ethnic Plant Species in Majuli District, Assam.’
Climate Variability, Vulnerability and Resource Management Strategies for Sustainable Development and Geospatial Technologies.’
October 29-31, 2018
Dept. of Geography, RGU
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF GEOGRAPHERS, INDIA (NAGI)