- Bachelor’s Degree: B.A (2016); (Sociology-Hons); M.D.K.G. College, Dibrugarh.
- Master’s Degree: M.A.(2018); (Applied Psychology); CSAP, Dibrugarh University.
- Currently, teaching in the Centre for Studies in Applied Psychology, Dibrugarh University, since September 2019.
- One year of teaching experience as a Lecturer of Psychology in Dr. Radhakrishnan School of Arts, Commerce & Science, from July 2018- September 2019.
- Two years of working experience with SEWA, Dibrugarh.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization: Counselling Psychology, Mental Health and Wellbeing.
- Resource Person to Mental Health Awareness Programmes.
- Guest Lecturer to Baby Caregiver Training, organized by SEWA, NGO, Dibrugarh.