Research Papers Published in Peer-Reviewed Journals:
- Dutta P., Limboo, B., A new association coefficient measure for the conflict management and its application in medical diagnosis. International Journal of Information Technology, Springer, 2022.
- Limboo, B., Dutta P., A q-rung orthopair basic probability assignment and its application in medical diagnosis. Decision Making: Applications in Management and Engineering, 5(1), pp. 290-308, 2022.
- Talukdar, P., Goala, S., Dutta, P., Limboo, B., Fuzzy multicriteria decision making in medical diagnosis using an advanced distance measure on linguistic Pythagorean fuzzy sets. Annals of Optimization Theory and Practice, 3(4), pp. 113-131,
- Goala, S., Limboo, B., Saikia, U., Dutta, N., A New Resemblance Measure onIntuitionistic Fuzzy sets and its Application in Serial Crime Detection. Advances in Mathematics: Scientific Journal, 9(12), pp. 11075–11087, 2020.
- Dutta, P., Limboo, B., Bell-shaped Fuzzy Soft Sets and Their Application in Medical Diagnosis. Fuzzy Information and Engineering, Elsevier, 9(1), pp. 67-91, 2017.
- Crime Prediction via Fuzzy Multi-Criteria Decision-Making Approach Under Hesitant Fuzzy Environment. Advanced Applications of Computational Mathematics, 2021, ISBN: 978-87-7022-604-2.
- Fuzzy Linear Programming with Ranking of Generalized Triangular Fuzzy Number. A Book on Recent Scientific Research, 2020. ISBN: 978-81-947664-3-8.
- Co-author in the book entitled "A Basic Course In Mathematics For Polytechnic (Volume 2)" published by Mahaveer publication.
- Co-author in the book entitled "A Basic Course In Mathematics For Polytechnic (Volume 1)" published by Mahaveer publication.
Papers Presented in National/International Seminars/conferences:
- Presented a research article on the topic “q-Rung Evidence Set and its Application in Decision Making of Medical Diagnosis”in the International Conference on Applied Nonlinear Analysis and Soft Computingon 22nd-23rd December, 2020 organised by Department of Mathematics, Guwahati University Assam, India.
- Presented a research article on the topic “Distance Based Combinational Rule of Conflicting Evidence”in the National Conference on Mathematical Sciences & Applications in Science, Engineering & Technologyon 25th& 26th March, 2019organised byDepartment of Mathematics, Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh, India.
- Presented a research article (Oral) on the topic “A Fuzzy Set Theoretic Approach for solving Linear Programming Problems”inthe International Conference on Mathematics and its Applicationson 15th-17th February, 2018 organised by Department of Mathematics, The University of Burdwan, West Bengal, India.
- Presented a research article (Oral) on the topic “A Bell shaped Fuzzy Soft Set Approach in Medical Diagnosis”in the National Conference on Recent Trends in Mathematics and its Applicationon 6th& 7th November, 2016 organised by the Department of Mathematics, Rajiv Gandhi University, Arunachal Pradesh, India.