- Ph. D. under Dr. Devid Kardong, Department of Life Sciences, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh (2021)
- M. Sc. in Life Sciences, Department of Life Sciences, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh (2013)
- B. Sc. in Zoology, D.H.S.K. College, Dibrugarh (2011)
- Awarded DST-INSPIRE Fellowship for securing 1st Rank at Post Graduation level, 2016-2021.
- Morpho- and molecular Taxonomy
- Biology of mollusc
- Mollusc toxicology
- GIS mapping
- In-vivo and In-vitro culture of mollusc
- Nutritional evaluation of animal tissue.
Experience in Field: Diversity assessment of freshwater mollusc, habitat parameter analysis including soil and water, GIS mapping of mollusc species, distribution pattern analysis, in-vivo and in-vitro mollusc culture protocol development, shell morphometric analysis, phylogenetic analysis, nutritional analysis of freshwater mollusc and instrumentation biology.
WORKSHOP/ TRAINING ATTENDED
- Attended a workshop on “Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Techniques” sponsored by DBT, Govt. Of India and organized by Institutional Biotech Hub, Centre for Studies IN Biotechnology Dibrugarh University held on 19th –21st March, 2014.
- Attended a workshop on “Statistical and Computing Methods for Life Sciences Data Analysis” sponsored by Indian Statistical Institute, at Department of Anthropology, Dibrugarh University held on 8th –12th February, 2016.
- Attended a national workshop on “Research Paper and Project Proposal Writing” organized by Dibrugarh University Research Scholars’ Association (DURSA) held on 24th and 25th October, 2016.
- Attended a workshop on “Capacity building in grant writing skills and effective management of Intellectual Property Rights/(IPR) in Biotechnologies by universities and research institutions in the North East Region” organized by Biotech Consortium India Limited(BCIL), New Delhi at Dibrugarh University held on 16th -18th November, 2016.