- D. J. Gogoi and U. D. Goswami, Eur. Phys. J. C 80, 1101 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1140/epjc/s10052-020-08684-3 (2019 Impact factor: 4.389).
- D. J. Gogoi and U. D. Goswami, Indian Journal of Physics 1 (2021) https://doi.org/10.1007/s12648-020-01998-8 (2019 Impact factor: 1.407).
Conferences & Workshops
- Presented titled “Gravitational Waves from Pure R^2 Gravity” at the 30th meeting of the Indian Association for General Relativity and Gravitation (IAGRG) 2019, BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus, India, (3-5 January, 2019).
- Presented titled “Polarization Modes of Gravitational Waves in Hu Sawicki Model and Rastall Gravity”, at the 9th International Conference on Gravitation and Cosmology (ICGC) 2019, hosted by the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali (IISERM) and organized by the Indian Association for General Relativity and Gravitation, (10 - 13 December, 2019).
- Delivered a talk on “Gravitational Waves in f (R, Lm) Gravity”, at the International E-Conference on New Frontiers in Science and Technology 2020, hosted and organised by the Manipur university, during July 09 - 11, 2020.
- Delivered a talk on “Polarization Modes of Gravitational Waves in a New f(R) Gravity Model”, at the North East Meet of Astronomers (NEMA) VI (2020), hosted and organised by the Department of Physics, IIT Guwahati, during November 10 - 13, 2020.
- Presented titled “A modified set of Newman-Penrose quantities to study Polarization modes of Gravitational Waves” at XXIV DAE-BRNS High Energy Physics Symposium, December 14-18, 2020 hosted by National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Odisha.
- Shared two sessions at UGC Sponsored National Workshop on General Relativity and Astronomy 2018, (NWGRA 2018), Department of Physics, Tinsukia College, Tinsukia, Assam.
Other Attended Conferences/Workshops:
- National Workshop on The General Relativity and Astronomy - Its foundations and current trends, Department of Physics, Tinsukia College, (January 28-30, 2015).
- National Conference on Current Issues in Cosmology, Astrophysics and High Energy Physics (CICAHEP), Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University, (November 2-5, 2015).
- Winter School on AstroParticle Physics (WAPP) 2016. CRL, TIFR, Ooty, Tamil Nadu, India. National Workshop on Gravitational Wave Astronomy (NWGWA), Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University, (November 2-4, 2016).
- Light: not a Light Matter – a Students’ Symposium, Student Chapter, Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University and IIT Guwahati, (12th November, 2016).
- Workshop on Air Pollution, Greenhouse Gases and Climate Change: Global and Regional Perspective, Centre for Atmospheric Studies and the Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University, (27-29 April, 2017).
- SERB School on Observational Astronomy, Department of Physics, Tezpur University, Tezpur, Assam, (25 th October to 14 th November, 2017).
- Workshop on “Emerging Trends in Online Evaluation System” organized by IQAC, P N Das college on 15-09-20.
- “5-Day FDP on Applied Mathematics Skills For Science & Engineering Using Contemporary Software Tools” - Organized by Department of Applied Science Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal, India in association with Islamic University of Science and Technology, Jammu and Kashmir, INDIA (14th - 18th September, 2020).
- “Introductory Seminar on Astrophysics and Cosmology” webinar organized by ICARD, North Bengal University on September 16, 2020.
- Faculty Development Program on “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” , conducted from 07 to 09 Sept 2020, by Department of Computer Science Engineering, Sri Balaji College of Engineering and Technology, Jaipur.
- Online Faculty Development Programme on Mathematica - A system for Modern Technical Computing, Organized by Mahatma Hansraj Faculty Development Center (MHRFDC) (A Centre of MHRD under PMMMNMTT Scheme), Hansraj College, University of Delhi, India, August 21-26, 2020.
- “An Introductory Course on Fluid Dynamics” organized by the Department of Mathematics, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore during 17-20 August, and 24-28 August 2020.
- 5 days FDP on Discrete Mathematics , Graph Theory and its Applications organized by Department of Applied Sciences & Humanities in association with IQAC, Universal Engineering College Vallivattom from 17August 2020 to 21 August 2020.
- One Day International Level Webinar on “A Mathematical Remedy of Heart Attack: Artificial Intelligence as a Life Saving Kit” on 16th August ,2020 organised by Department of Physics of Shibpur Dinobundhoo Institution (College).
- Three days National Faculty Development Program on "Matlab and it's Application" organised by Bishop Cotton Women's Christian College (17-19 August, 2020).
- Seven days Faculty Development Program on "Basics of Python Programming" conducted by Jorhat EC of NIELIT Guwahati and in collaboration with J B College, Jorhat, Assam (22-28.07.2020).
- One Week National Level online Faculty Development Program on LaTex+Xfig, Organised by IT Cell, H.P.B. Girls’ College, Golaghat, Assam, in association with Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay-NMEICT, MHRD, August 3-8, 2020.
- Python certificate course by National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) Chennai from 01 June to 29 June 2020. (Registration no. 2020-05-29-ST201-24, Website: http://nielit.gov.in/chennai/)
- First Step Korean: an online non-credit course authorized by Yonsei University and offered through Coursera, Coordinator: Seung Hae Kang, Associate Professor, Korean Language Education as a Foreign Language, Certificate issue date: 09/06/2020 (Verify at coursera.org/verify/BRZDMDF87B4W).
- Chinese for Beginners: an online non-credit course authorized by Peking University and offered through Coursera, Coordinator: Professor Liu Xiaoyu,MD, School of Chinese As a Second Language, Peking University, Certificate issue date: 08/06/2020 (Verify at coursera.org/verify/QRT3DAFE2KUC).
- Psychological First Aid: an online non-credit course authorized by Johns Hopkins University and offered through Coursera, Coordinator: Department of International Health, Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University, Certificate issue date: 29/05/2020 (Verify at coursera.org/verify/2SUBL3NATMGM).
- How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper (Project-Centered Course): an online non-credit course authorized by École Polytechnique and offered through Coursera, Coordinator: Mathis Plapp, Directeur de recherche, CNRS Professeur Chargé de Cours, Ecole Polytechnique, Certificate issue date: 20/05/2020 (Verify at coursera.org/verify/33EGGSJWTPTN).
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing: an online non-credit course authorized by Johns Hopkins University and offered through Coursera, Coordinator: Dr. Emily S. Gurley, Associate Scientist, Department of Epidemiology, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Certificate issue date: 29/05/2020 (Verify at coursera.org/verify/L6LYX8VURUB7).
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence, online course offered by NPTEL, Certification by TCS iON, Cert. ID.: 72223-6766491-1016, Certificate issue date: 17/05/2020.