Worked in senior managerial cadre as Manager HR, Administration and Strategy in the tea sector for a decade. My core area of operations includes apart from HR & Administration related functions, assisting in manufacturing tea, tea tasting, labour welfare, strategic planning, public relations & CSR.
- MBA (HRD & Marketing)
- HR & Administration, HR Training
- Motivational Speaker
- Tea Tasting (Trained Tea Taster)
- Labour Welfare
- PR/media related
Accomplishments Other than Professional:
- Debater, Quizzer and Actor.
- A free-lance writer having got most of my writings published in various magazines, web portals and newspapers.
- Speaker on Radio and television mostly as a motivator
Part Time & Freelance Engagements:
- Human Resource Trainer. (Have conducted sessions for Investigating Officers of Dibrugarh Police, NICET, MANIPAL GROUP, Havells Ltd. ), since 2010.
- Have done free-lancing as a sub-editor for “The Sentinel” newspaper and presently as a feature writer.
- Correspondent of the international Tea Web magazine koi-hai.com
- Contributor to the renowned blog of journalist Zach Marks and Resham Gellatly (The New York Times), chaiwallahsofindia.com
- Editorial team member of the tea lifestyle magazine “The Camellia”.
- Collaborative contributor to the artistic page, “The Musings of Curious Wanderers”.