- Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) from Gauhati University, Department of Geography, in the topic “Sustainable Ethnic Tourism: A Study of the Apatani Tribe of Ziro, Lower Subansiri District in Arunachal Pradesh”, 2018.
- Master of Tourism Management from Pragjyotish College under Gauhati University, securing 1st class 2nd position, 2007.
- Graduation under Gauhati University in 2004 from Handique Girl’s College with English Honours.
- Higher Secondary under AHSEC in 2001 from Cotton College.
- Matriculation under CBSE in 1999 from Hindustan Kendriya Vidyalaya, Guwahati.
- Working as Assistant Professor (Tourism), Centre for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh.
- Working as a freelancer Tour Consultant for North East India in Cozy Tour & Travels, a leading inbound tour operator in Guwahati.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Travel & Tourism in Jagiroad College, Jagiroad.
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Travel & Tourism in Sonapur College, Sonapur.
- Worked part time as a Trainer of Tourism management in Flying Cats Air Hostess Academy, Guwahati.
- Worked as a part time Trainer of Tourism Management in Clara International Training Centre, Guwahati.
- Development of Sustainable Tourism in North-east India with special reference to the Apatani Tribe of Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh, presented on Annual Academic Session North East India Geographical Society, organized by the Department of Geography, Goalpara College on 19th January 2013.
- Sustainable Ethnic Tourism: A study of the Apatani Tribe of Ziro, Lower Subansiri District in Arunachal Pradesh, presented at the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Prospects and Potentialities of Tourism Industry in Assam in the Era of Globalization”, organized by the Department of History, C.K.B. College, Teok, Jagduar on 13th and 14th Febrauary 2013.
- Role of Sustainable Tourism in Alleviation of Poverty of Local Community: A case study of Manas National Park, presented at the National Seminar on “Social Equity and Sustainable Development: A Quest for Opportunities and Expectations”, organized by IQAC, Sonapur College on 26th and 27th June 2013.
- Conservation and Management of Natural Resources: Traditional Practices among the Apatani Tribe of Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh, presented at the Indian Council of Social Science Research- NERC sponsored seminar cum workshop: Anthropology of Environment and Forests, organized by Cotton College State University along with Tata Institute of Social Sciences and North Eastern Social Research Centre, Guwahati on 11th September 2014.
- Community Based Tourism in Sarthebari of Barpeta District in Assam: Prospects and Challenges, presented in the ICSSR sponsored National Seminar on “Tourism and Handicraft: Challenges and Opportunities for Local Economic Development” organized by the Department of Business Administration, Tezpur University on 22nd and 23rd December 2014.
- Role of NGOs in Sustainable Tourism Development: A Case Study of Ngunu Ziro of Arunachal Pradesh, presented at the 36th Indian Geographers’ Meet and International Seminar organised by the Department of Geography, Gauhati University from 25th to 28th February 2015.
- Tourism and Women Empowerment: A Case Study from Ziro Valley, Arunachal Pradesh, presented in the National Seminar on “Women Empowerment” organized by the Jagiroad College Women’s Wing in collaboration with IQAC, Jagiroad College and IGNOU, Jagiroad College Centre on 24th and 25th June 2015.
- Traditional Practices of the Apatani Tribe of Arunachal Pradesh: A Lesson in Conservation, presented in the National Seminar on North-East India: Society and Environment under UGC-SAP-DRS-III Programme organized by the Department of Geography, Gauhati University on 29th and 30th March 2016.
- Tourism in North Eastern Region and Economic Reforms: A Case Study of Ziro in Arunachal Pradesh, presented in the National Seminar on “25 Years of Economic Reforms in India and its Impact on North East India” organized by the North East India Council for Social Science Research at Shillong on 9th and 10th December 2016.
- Local Residents’ Perception of Sustainable Tourism in Ziro valley, Arunachal Pradesh, presented in the XI International Geographical Union (IGU) Commission Seminar on “Focal Theme: Environment and Sustainable Livelihood” organized by the Department of Geography, B. Borooah College, Guwahati from 8th to 10th February, 2018.
- Measuring Tourist Satisfaction of the Services and Facilities at Destination: A Case Study of Ziro Valley in Arunachal Pradesh, presented in the International Conference on “Sustainable Tourism and Hospitality Marketing: Setting Agenda for Future Research” (STHMCON-2018) organized by the Department of Tourism and Hotel Management, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong from 15th March to 17th March, 2018.
- An Analysis of the River-Based Natural Irrigation System in the Rice Fields of Ziro Valley, Arunachal Pradesh, presented in the National Seminar on "Harnessing Wetlands for Sustainable Livelihood" organized by Assam Science Technology & Environment Council, Guwahati in collaboration with Cotton University on 26-27th November, 2018.
Workshop (Resource Person):
- Workshop on Satriya Nritya. 13-14th October, 2012. GUINEIS, Gauhati University, Guwahati.
- Participated in a training programme on “Eco Tourism For Sustainable Rural Development” held from 28th August to 1st September organized by the National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD), Guwahati.