- Master’s Degree (Integrated) : Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad
- Ph.D.: Stanford University, USA
- Assistant Professor at the Department of Applied Geology, Dibrugarh University, August 2018 – Present.
- Executive Trainee (Geophysics), Oil India Limited, Duliajan, September 2012 – April 2013.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Visiting researcher, June-September, 2016,
Norwegian University of Science & Technology, Trondheim, Norway,
Project: Simulation-Regression methods for approximating the VOI for complex models.
- Student Intern, May-June, 2010,
Project: Resolution Analysis of Magnetotelluric 1D Inverse Modeling.
- Student Intern, December, 2008,
ORV Sagarkanya, NCAOR, Goa,
Project: High sea scientific operations in Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal.