I am a computational researcher with specialization in Molecular Modeling and Computational Biology. My area of research focuses mainly on Computer aided Drug Design. My research field includes:
- Computer-aided drug design,
- Density functional Theory,
- Molecular Modeling,
- Hybrid Quantum Mechanics/Molecular Mechanics,
- Molecular dynamics
- Computational Systems Biology
Sanchaita's Profile: linkedin.com/in/sanchaita-rajkhowa-b7b67a24
Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=OQsXSNQAAAAJ
- Ph.D. under Prof. Ramesh C. Deka, Department of Chemical Sciences (Tezpur University)
- Master’s Degree : M.Sc. in Bioinformatics (Dibrugarh University)
- Bachelor’s Degree : B.Sc. in Zoology (D.H.S.K. College, Dibrugarh)
Awards and Achievements:
Awarded DST sponsored INSPIRE Fellowship for securing 1st Rank at Post Graduation level, 2011-2016.
- Worked as an independent postdoctoral fellow in the lab of Dr. Anupam Nath Jha, Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Tezpur University from Oct 2018 to Apr 2019.
- Worked as DBT Studentship in BIF, Department of Biotechnology, CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST), Jorhat from October 2010-January 2011.
- Worked as an intern in CSIR-North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST), Jorhat, under the project named “Computer aided drug for targeting Catalase-Peroxidase of Mycobacterium tuberculosis”, from January 2010 - June 2010.
Invited Lecture/Speaker/Resource Person/Talk:
- Invited as a Resource Person in the National Workshop on "QSAR/QSPR: Applications in Drug Designing" held from 14th to 16th February, 2015 at Department of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, Tezpur University