- Bachelor’s Degree: B.Sc. in Zoology from J.B. College, Jorhat. (1st class 1st position)
- Master’s Degree: M.Sc. in Life Sciences (Zoology) from Dibrugarh University. (1st class 1st position)
- Ph.D in Life Sciences.: Dibrugarh University
- Other qualifications:
- Qualified SLET 2015
- MOOC certificate on ‘Bugs 101: Insect- Human Interactions’ by University of Alberta, Canada
- Diploma in Computer Operating and typewriting (English)
- One Year UGC sponsored Course on Commercial Pisciculture.
- Served as Junior Research Fellow in DBT-NER Twinning Project entitled “Drug Discovery approaches for the effective control of Tuberculosis- Target based virtual screening and whole cell screening of medicinal plants” in the Department of Life Sciences, Dibrugarh University.
- Serving as Assistant Professor in Department of Life Sciences, Dibrugarh University since 2019.
Areas of Interest:
- Insect Diversity and Ecology
- Insect Microbiome
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Acted as a resource person in two Day workshop on "Thesis and Dissertation Writing & Plagiarism" organized by Dibrugarh University Research Scholars Association (DURSA) on 4th and 5th November, 2022.
- Acted as a resource person in the One week hands on training program on "Sophisticated Analytical Instrumentation Techniques for Basic Research and Development" held at Dibrugarh University, Assam from 24th August to 30th August, 2022, organized by Dept of chemistry, Dibrugarh University under the aegis of PMU, NIT Agartala as part of DST STUTI programme.
- Participated in One week long national workshop on Statistical Analysis using SPSS organized by Department of Statistics, Dibrugarh University. 21st-25th March, 2022.
- Delivered talk at Silapathar College (Dept. of Botany and Zoology) on 24.02.2022 as guest faculty.
- Participated in two week long refresher course in Zoology organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi in collaboration with Dept. of Zoology, PSGR Krishnammal College for Women. 15th-29th December, 2021.
- Participated in one week online faculty development programme (FDP) on Blended learning and Pedagogical Techniques organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College under the aegis of Ministry of Education PMMMNMTT on teachers and teaching, University of Delhi in collaboration with St. Jude's College Thoothoor, Tamil Nadu. 7-16th June, 2021.
- Participated in seven day long Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on Moodle learning management system organized by Dibrugarh University in association with IIT Bombay and sponspored by National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD, Govt. of India. 9th Sept-15th Sept., 2020.
- Participated in Weeklong Online Workshop on Assessment and Evaluation organized by Teaching learning Centre, Tezpur University under PMMMNMTT Scheme of Ministry of Education, Govt. of India. August 24-29, 2020.
- Participated in 4-week long Orientation/Induction Programme by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi. Sponsored by MHRD, PMMMNMTT. (4th June-1st July, 2020)
- Participated in 6 day long INYAS-CUPB Lecture Workshop ‘tangled bank’ organized by Indian National Young Academy of Sciences and Central University of Punjab. 31st May to 5th June, 2020.
- Participated in Seven day Faculty Development Programme (FDP) in online mode for University and college teachers on Preparation of Self-learning Materials for University and College learners organized by Dibrugarh University. 12th to 18th May, 2020.
- Participated in Two day workshop on Online Basic Training on use of ICT in Teaching organized by Tezpur University under PMMMNMTT Scheme of MHRD, Govt. Of India. 20th April and 23rd April, 2020.
- Completed MOOCS on Bugs 101: Insect-Human interactions from University of Alberta, Canada.(April-May 2020)
- Presented paper at National Seminar on ‘Current Research in Drug Discovery and Development’ organized by Dept of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University. 13th -14th November, 2019.
- Participated in Science Academies’ Lecture Workshop on Computational Chemistry with special emphasis on electronic structure methods organized by Department of Chemistry, Dibrugarh University, 19th -21st November, 2018.
- Presented a paper entitled ‘Antibacterial activity of silver nanoparticles synthesized from Flacourtia jangomas leaf extract’ presented in National seminar held at D.R.college, Golaghat on 22nd and 23rd September, 2017.
- Presented a paper entitled ‘Probiotics prospective of Gundruk and Sinki- fermented food items consumed by Gorkhas of Assam’ presented in National seminar held at Digboi Mahila Mahavidyalaya on 8th September, 2017.
- Participated in DBT sponsored hands on training in “Molecular Modeling &Molecular Dynamics Simulation” organized by Assam Agricultural University. 28th-30th March, 2017.
- Presented a paper entitled ‘Comparison of Computational Tools for Protein Structure Prediction’ in North East Regional Research Scholars Meet held at Assam University, Silchar on 17th and 18th March, 2017.
- Participated in DBT sponsored workshop on Capacity Building in Grant Writing Skills and Effective Management of IPR in Biotechnology organized by Biotech Consortium India Limited at Dibrugarh University. 16th – 18th November, 2016.
- Participated in National workshop on Research Paper writing and Project Proposal organized at Dibrugarh University. 24th -25th Oct, 2016.
- Participated in DBT sponsored workshop on Proteomics and Genomics organized by Dibrugarh University. 22nd Sept- 27th Sept, 2016.
- Presented paper entitled ‘Molecular marker based evaluation of parental genetic diversity and optimizing parental selection in Muga silk worm breeding populations: A case study in Jorhat district of Assam” in National seminar organized at Bahona College, Jorhat on 10th and 11th May, 2013.
- Participated in DBT sponsored hands on Students training programme in Principles and basic techniques in biotechnology organized by J.B.College IBT hub. 3rd- 11th November, 2011.
- Awarded U.G.C. Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder, 2013.
- Awarded best participant of Hands on Students training programme in Principles and basic techniques in biotechnology organized by J.B.college IBT hub in 2011.
- Life Member of The Indian Science Congress Association.
- Annual Member of The Entomological Society of India.
- Life member of Zoological Society of Assam (ZSA).
- Evaluator at National Children's Science Congress 2020 (Dibrugarh District Convention) held on 5th January 2021.
- Teacher-in-charge for Inter-College Youth festival at Gargaon College 2020.
Research Gate Profile:https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Minakshi_Puzari
ORCID ID: 0000-0002-2705-1348
Publons ID : ABG-5552-2020