- An article entitled The Neo-Vaishnavism of Srimanta Sankardeva: a Great Socio-Religious Reform Movement of Medieval Assam in DEVAKSARA, Vol.II, 2017 (ISBN-978-81-924270-5-9), Department of Philosophy, Women’s College , Tinsukia, Assam
- Published a paper entitled Swami Vivekananda's view on Philosophy of Education in Relevance to Modern Society in Swami Vivekananda 's Philosophy: Relevance in Contemoprary Society (ISBN-978-81-202-8805-8) a research book of the collection of seminar papers, publised by Dhemaji Girls' College, November 2016.
- Published a research paper on the topic entitled Humanistic Approach of Rabindranath Tagore in Modern Society in the online journal Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (ISSN-2349-5162) vol.-VI issue 5th May, 2019.
- Published a research paper on the topic entitled Understanding Maya in Vivekananda's Philosophy in BEEKSHAN (Vol-XI, September 2019) philosophical journal(ISSN-2250-0898) published by the Department of Philosophy, J.B. College, Jorhat
Paper Presented/Participated in Seminars:
- Participated & presented a paper entitled “Gandhian Philosophy: Moral Values & Religion” in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Gandhian Philosophy in the Context of Globalization” during 19th August, 2017 organized by Gargaon College, Simaliguri, Assam, in Collaboration with Women’s Cell .
- Participated & presented a paper entitled “Humanistic Approach of Rabindranath Tagore in Modern Society” in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Rabindranath Tagore and His Importance in Modern Literature and Society” during 9th & 10th June, 2017 organized by Monohari Devi Kanoi Girls’ College, Dibrugarh, Assam, in collaboration with Nikhil Bharat Banga Sahitya Sammelan, Dibrugarh Branch.
- Participated & presented a paper entitled “The Neo-Vaishnavism of Srimanta Sankardeva- A Great Socio-Religious Reform Movement of Medieval Assam” in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Philosophy of Sankardeva in Present Context”, during 17th & 18th March, 2017 organized by Sissiborgaon College, Dhemaji.
- Attend in the ICSSR sponsored national seminar on “Need of Life Skill Education of Adolescent with special reference to North-East India” during 16th & 17th February, 2017. Pachim Dhemaji College, Dhemaji.
- Participated & presented a paper entitled “Mythological Dramas in Assamese Literature” in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Impact of Mythology on Modern Assamese Literature”, during 10th & 11th February, 2017 organized by North Lakhimpur College, Lakhimpur.
- Participated & presented a paper entitled “The Six Schedule of the Constitution and Autonomous District Council in North-East India” in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Present Situation of Autonomous Administration among the Tribes of North East India and Quest for Social Economic Development”, during 15th & 16th December, 2016 organized by Department of Sociology & Political Science United Tribal Degree College, Bilmukh, Dhakuakhana.
- Participated & presented a paper entitled “Swami Vivekanandas Views on Philosophy of Education in Relevance to Modern Society” in the UGC sponsored National Seminar on“ Swami Vivekananda Philosophy: Relevance in the Contemporary Society”, during 21st & 22nd October, 2016 organized by Department of Philosophy in collaboration with Vivekananda Kendra, Dhemaji Branch Dhemaji Girls’ College, Dhemaji.
- Participated &presented a paper entitled " J.Krishnamurti on Consciousness" in the ICPR & Dibrugarh University sponsored national seminar on "Indian Philosophy: Contemporary Perspectives" during 21st & 22nd November,2019 organized by Center for Studies in Philosophy , Dibrugarh University.
- Participated in a National Seminar on " Prevention and Abolition of the Practice of Witch Hunting" organized by the Center for Women's Studies, Dibrugarh University in collaboration with National Commission for Women on the 25th February, 2020.
- Participated in National Webinar on "Yoga for Health, Happiness & Harmony"organized by Department of Philosophy, Smt. Radhadevi Goenka College for Women, Aloka in collaboration with ICPR , New Delhi on 9th July, 2020.
- Participated in the National Webinar on " Law Relating to Consumer Protection" organized by School of Legal Studies, Babu Banarasi Das University , Lucknow on 12th July, 2020.
- Participated in one day National Webinar on " Philosophical Trends & Liberation" organized by Department of Religion, Philosophy & Sociology, The American College, Madurai on 11th July, 2020.