1. Jiban Saikia, Bedabrata Saha, Gopal Das, Efficient removal of chromate and arsenate from individual and mixed system by malachite nanoparticles, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2011, 186, 575-582.
2. Bedabrata Saha, Sourav Das, Jiban Saikia, Gopal Das, Preferential and enhanced adsorption of different dyes on iron oxide nanoparticles: A comparative study, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2011, 115, 8024-8033.
3. Jiban Saikia, Bedabrata Saha, Gopal Das, Morphosynthesis of framboidal stable vaterite using salicylic acid-aniline dye as an additive. RSC Advances, 2012, 2, 10015-10019.
4. Jiban Saikia, Bedabrata Saha, Gopal Das, Controlling the morphological evolution of ZnO NPs from single precursor source and its application for beta-lactoglobulin adsorption, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2012, 14, 1226-1239.
5. Bedabrata Saha, Jiban Saikia, Gopal Das, Tuning the selective interaction of lysozyme and serum albumin on a carboxylate modified surface, RSC Advances, 2013, 3, 7867-7879.
6. Jiban Saikia, Yeasin Sikdar, Bedabrata Saha, Gopal Das, Malachite nanoparticle: A potent surface for the adsorption of xanthene dyes, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2013, 1, 1166â€“1173.
7. Manab Dev Adhikari, Sandipan Mukherjee, Jiban Saikia, Gopal Das, Aiyagari Ramesh, Magnetic nanoparticles for selective capture and purification of an antimicrobial peptide secreted by food-grade lactic acid bacteria, Journal of Material Chemistry B, 2014, 2, 1432-1438.
8. Jiban Saikia, Gopal Das, Framboidal vaterite for selective adsorption of anionic dyes, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2014, 2, 1165-1173
9. Jiban Saikia, Bedabrata Saha, Gopal Das, Interpreting the adsorption of serum albumin and lactoglobulin onto ZnS nanopaticles: Effect of conformational rigidity of the proteins, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2014, 416, 235-242.
10. Bedabrata Saha, Jiban Saikia, Gopal Das, Correlating enzyme density, conformation and activity on nanoparticle surfaces in highly functional bio-nanocomposites, Analyst, 2015, 140, 532-542.
11. Jiban Saikia, Mostafa Yazdimamaghani, Seyyed Pouya Hadipour Moghaddam, Hamid Ghandehari, Differential protein adsorption and cellular uptake of silica nanoparticles based on size and porosity, ACS Applied Material and Interface, 2016, 8 , 34820â€“34832.
12.Seyyed Pouya Hadipour Moghaddam, Jiban Saikia, Mostafa Yazdimamaghani, Hamid Ghandehari, Redox-responsive Polysulfide-based Biodegradable Organosilica Nanoparticles for Delivery of Bioactive Agents" ACS Applied Material and Interface, 2017, 9, 21133-21146.
13. Jiban Saikia, Raziye Mohammadpour, Mostafa Yazdimamaghani, Hannah Northrup, Vladimir Hlady, Hamid Ghandehari, Silica Nanoparticleâ€“Endothelial Interaction: Uptake and Effect on Platelet Adhesion under Flow Conditions, ACS Applied Bio Materials, 2018, 1, 1620-1627.
1. Nanotechnology for water remediation: a thorough understanding, Jiban Saikia*, Abhijit Gogoi, Sukanya Baruah, Environmental Nanotechnology, Environmental Chemistry for a Sustainable World, vol 21. Springer, Cham, 2019, pp 195-211.
2. Bio-fertlizers for Agriculture: A Brief Introduction, Jiban Saikia*, Rimjim Gogoi, Open Science, Gargaon College Science Forum, (Vol. 1), 2019, pp 235-255.
3. Layered double hydroxides: An interesting class of compound, Rimjim Gogoi, Jiban Saikia*, Symphony, OP 121, UGC-HRDC Gauhati University, 2019, pp 116-128.