1. Jiban Saikia, Bedabrata Saha, Gopal Das, Efficient removal of chromate and arsenate from individual and mixed system by malachite nanoparticles, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2011, 186, 575-582.
2. Bedabrata Saha, Sourav Das, Jiban Saikia, Gopal Das, Preferential and enhanced adsorption of different dyes on iron oxide nanoparticles: A comparative study, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2011, 115, 8024-8033.
3. Jiban Saikia, Bedabrata Saha, Gopal Das, Morphosynthesis of framboidal stable vaterite using salicylic acid-aniline dye as an additive. RSC Advances, 2012, 2, 10015-10019.
4. Jiban Saikia, Bedabrata Saha, Gopal Das, Controlling the morphological evolution of ZnO NPs from single precursor source and its application for beta-lactoglobulin adsorption, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2012, 14, 1226-1239.
5. Bedabrata Saha, Jiban Saikia, Gopal Das, Tuning the selective interaction of lysozyme and serum albumin on a carboxylate modified surface, RSC Advances, 2013, 3, 7867-7879.
6. Jiban Saikia, Yeasin Sikdar, Bedabrata Saha, Gopal Das, Malachite nanoparticle: A potent surface for the adsorption of xanthene dyes, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2013, 1, 1166–1173.
7. Manab Dev Adhikari, Sandipan Mukherjee, Jiban Saikia, Gopal Das, Aiyagari Ramesh, Magnetic nanoparticles for selective capture and purification of an antimicrobial peptide secreted by food-grade lactic acid bacteria, Journal of Material Chemistry B, 2014, 2, 1432-1438.
8. Jiban Saikia, Gopal Das, Framboidal vaterite for selective adsorption of anionic dyes, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, 2014, 2, 1165-1173
9. Jiban Saikia, Bedabrata Saha, Gopal Das, Interpreting the adsorption of serum albumin and lactoglobulin onto ZnS nanopaticles: Effect of conformational rigidity of the proteins, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2014, 416, 235-242.
10. Bedabrata Saha, Jiban Saikia, Gopal Das, Correlating enzyme density, conformation and activity on nanoparticle surfaces in highly functional bio-nanocomposites, Analyst, 2015, 140, 532-542.
11. Jiban Saikia, Mostafa Yazdimamaghani, Seyyed Pouya Hadipour Moghaddam, Hamid Ghandehari, Differential protein adsorption and cellular uptake of silica nanoparticles based on size and porosity, ACS Applied Material and Interface, 2016, 8 , 34820–34832.
12.Seyyed Pouya Hadipour Moghaddam, Jiban Saikia, Mostafa Yazdimamaghani, Hamid Ghandehari, Redox-responsive Polysulfide-based Biodegradable Organosilica Nanoparticles for Delivery of Bioactive Agents" ACS Applied Material and Interface, 2017, 9, 21133-21146.
13. Jiban Saikia, Raziye Mohammadpour, Mostafa Yazdimamaghani, Hannah Northrup, Vladimir Hlady, Hamid Ghandehari, Silica Nanoparticle–Endothelial Interaction: Uptake and Effect on Platelet Adhesion under Flow Conditions, ACS Applied Bio Materials, 2018, 1, 1620-1627.
14. Bidyot Bikash Gogoi, Arup Borgohain, Kaberijyoti Konwar, Jyotirekha. G. Handique, Ranjit Kumar Paul, Puja Khare, Harisadhan Malakar, Jiban Saikia, Tanmoy Karak, National highway induced selected chemical properties of soils across tea bowl of India: scale and assessment, Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol., 2021, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13762-021-03789-y.
1. Nanotechnology for water remediation: a thorough understanding, Jiban Saikia*, Abhijit Gogoi, Sukanya Baruah, Environmental Nanotechnology, Environmental Chemistry for a Sustainable World, vol 21. Springer, Cham, 2019, pp 195-211.
2. Bio-fertlizers for Agriculture: A Brief Introduction, Jiban Saikia*, Rimjim Gogoi, Open Science, Gargaon College Science Forum, (Vol. 1), 2019, pp 235-255.
3. Layered double hydroxides: An interesting class of compound, Rimjim Gogoi, Jiban Saikia*, Symphony, OP 121, UGC-HRDC Gauhati University, 2019, pp 116-128.
4. Azospirillum: A Salient Source for Sustainable Agriculture, Rimjim Gogoi, Sukanya Baruah, Jiban Saikia, Biofertilizers: Study and Impact, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2021, pp 309-334.