- Bachelor Degree: Bachelor of Physical Education (2014)
- Master Degree: Master of Physical Education (2016)
- M. Phil: Master of Philosophy in Physical Education (2017)
- Other: UGC-NET
- Certificate course in Tennis and Fitness
AREA OF INTEREST
- Sports Specialization: Badminton and Cricket
- Theory Specialization: Sports Training, Health Education, Measurment and Evaluation in Physical Education.
- Worked as Assistant coach in super shuttler badminton academy, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
- Worked as Badminton coach and P.I. at Modern School kota, Rajasthan.
- Presented paper titled as “Road Map To 2020 Olympic” at Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya, Maruthi College Of Physical Education, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu from 23rd and 24th February 2017.
- Presented research paper titled as “adapted physical activities for children with visual impairment” in a two day national conference on “empowering persons with visual impairment for quality livelihood through education and adapted physical education’ held on 27th and 28th January 2017 at Ramakrishna mission Vivekananda University, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
- Participated in the workshop on “Current System of Physical Education & Adapted Physical Education in Schools in Tamilnadu” on 21st & 22nd 2014 Ramakrishna mission Vivekananda University, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
- Participated in the two days national seminar on “The Role of Sports Sciences in Achieving Human Excellence” conducted by Maruthi College Of Physical Education, Coimbatore tamilnadu.
- Participated in the “state level workshop on athletics” organized by the Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya Maruthi College of Physical Education on 16th and 17th December 2016.
- Participated a national conference on “practices and challenges encountered in implementing policies related to special education, sports and adapted games” held on 5th and 6th February 2016 organized by Ramakrishna mission Vivekananda university, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.