- Bachelor’s Degree: B.Sc. in Geology from J.B. College, Jorhat.
- Master’s Degree: M.Sc. in Applied Geology from Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh.
- Ph.D.: Pursuing at Dibrugarh University.
- Other: Qualified CSIR-UGC NET.
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Applied Geology since 26th July, 2017.
- Igneous and Metamorphic Geochemistry
Areas of Interest:
- Igneous and Metamorphic Geochemistry, Himalayan Geology and Tectonics.
- First winner of the debate competition organized by APG NE Chapter in the ONGC Chinamara campus, 2014 and selected to participate in the Geo India-2015 Conference at New Delhi.
- Selected as Forest Range Officer through APSC under the department of Environment & Forest, Govt. of Assam on 7th February, 2017.
- A twelve days International Training programme “2019 TPE and Trans TiP Science and Technology Training”, organized by the Third Pole Environment (TPE) Programme and supported by Institute of Tibetan Plateau Research, Chinese Academy of Science in Chengdu, China, 2019.
- A two weeks training course on “Geological Mapping of Jharia Coal Field” organized by Dept. of Applied Geology, ISM, Dhanbad, 2016.
- A seven days workshop on “Petrography” organized by Dept. of Geological Sciences, Gauhati University, Guwahati, 2017.
- A ten days workshop on “Personality Development Programme” organized by Tezpur University, 2016.
- A two days workshop on “Geochronology” organized by Inter University Accelerator Centre, New Delhi, 2018.
- A two days workshop on “Research Paper and Project Proposal Writing” organized by Dibrugarh University Research Scholar Association (DURSA), 2016.
- Two regional workshops, one on “Seismic Stratigraphy” and the other on “Wellbore Stability, Principles of Analogue Models-Dynamic Scaling & Cross Section Balancing” organized by Dept. of Applied Geology, Dibrugarh University, 2017.
- Four week long "Induction Programme for Faculty" organised by TLC, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi during 4th June to 1st July, 2020.
- E-training course on "Geophysics for Geologists", organised by RTD, NER, GSI Training Institute, Shillong from 6th to 11th july, 2020.
- Special Summer School (Online Refresher Course) organized by the UGC Human Resource Development Centre, Mizoram University during 20th July – 2nd August, 2021.