- Bachelor’s Degree: B.A. with major in Anthropology (Cotton College)
- Master’s Degree: M.A. with specialization in Advanced Archaeological Anthropology (Gauhati University)
- Ph.D.: Awarded (Gauhati University) in the year 2019
- Other: ICHR JRF
- Assistant Professor on contract basis in the Department of Anthropology, Dibrugarh University from 1st September, 2015 to 27th June, 2016.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor (Regular), Department of Anthropology, Dibrugarh University.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Prehistory of North East India, Historical Archaeology, Monuments, Shrines, Engravings, Sculptures and Ethno-archaeology
- Received financial assistance (Seed Money) from Dibrugarh University to work on the project entitled, “Structural Allotment of Spaces in a few Temples of Kamrup Metropolitan and Kamrup District of Assam” w.e.f. Sept, 2019.
- Warden- Mamoni Roisom Goswami Chatri Nivas (MRGCN), Dibrugarh University
Membership of Professional/Academic Bodies:
- Life member of the Indian National Confederation and Academy of Anthropologists (INCAA).
- Life member of the Indian Anthropological Society
- Membership in United Indian Anthropology Forum (UAIF)