- Master’s Degree: University of Delhi, Delhi
- Ph.D.: University of Delhi, Delhi
- Other: NET Qualified
- Worked as an Assistant Professor in Ramjas College, University of Delhi (2014-2016)
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Fish Biology, Fish Immunology, Fish Nutrition, Aquaculture, Fisheries, Aquatic Ecology, Cell and Molecular Biology, Developmental Biology, Animal Physiology and Biochemistry.
Achievements and Awards:
- Topper in Manipuri language of Higher Secondary School Examination conducted by Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur.
- Topper (Ist Postion) in B.Sc Zoology (Hons.) of Manipur University.
- Awardee of UGC Rank Holder Meritorious Students’ award during 2007-2009.
- Awardee of UGC Science Meritorious Students’ Fellowship during 2010-14.
- UGC NET qualified.
- ICAR-ASRB NET qualified.
- Wetland ambassador for the Manipur Wetland Society in 2006.
- First rank in 1st State Level Inter-College Quiz competition on HIV/AIDS and Youth held on World AIDS Day organized by Manipur AIDS Control Society, Imphal.
- First rank in 1st State level student’s seminar on “Sustainable development of the lakes of Manipur” organized by Manipur Wetland Society held on 2nd Feb. 2006.
- Second rank in State level spot essay writing competition organized by Manfete, Manipur University in 2006.
- Second rank in State level Ad-Ventura competition organized by Manfete, Manipur University in 2006.
M.Sc Dissertation (Awarded): 21
Supervision of Doctoral Thesis (Ongoing): 03
Paper Presented in Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, Symposia etc:
- Participated in one day National Seminar on “Radiation and Societal Development” organized by Study Forum Advanced Technology, Dept. of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India in November 2006.
- One month orientation course on biochemical analysis conducted by Dept. of Zoology, D.M. College of Science, Manipur in June 2006.
- Participated in 49th Annual Conference of Association of Microbiologist of India Organized by Dept. of Zoology, University of Delhi held from 18th-20th November 2008 at Delhi.
- Participated in Indo-Swiss Collaboration in Biotechnology International Conference on ‘Recent trends in Developing Bioremediation Strategies for Hexachlorocyclohexane & Other Chlorinated Contaminants’ during 9-11 February 2011 at University of Delhi, Delhi.
- Participated in the Workshop on Bio-Floc Technology held on 13-16th September, 2011 at Dept. of Zoology, University of Delhi.
- Participated and presented paper in the 9th Indian Fisheries Forum during 19-23 December 2011 at Chennai.
- Participated in training workshop in Animal Behaviour held on 19-25th August, 2015 at Dept. of Zoology, University of Delhi.
- Participated in the workshop “Techniques in Biology” organized by DBT-Star College Project, Ramjas College, University of Delhi on 26th September 2015.
- Participated in the workshop on “Capacity building in grant writing skills and effective management of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in Biotechnology by Universities and Research Institutes in Northeast region” organized by DBT & BCIL, Govt. Of India during November 16-18, 2016 at Dibrugarh University.
- Participated in the training program on “Ornamental Fish Farming” sponsored by ICAR-CIFA at Department of Life Sciences, Dibrugarh University during March16-17, 2017.
- Participated in 105th Indian Science Congress during16-20th March, 2018 at Manipur University.
- Completed UGC Sponsored Orientation Programme during 9th Oct.- 6th Nov. 2018 at CPDHE, University of Delhi, Delhi.
- Participated in Hands on training Program on “Recent Advances in Fish nutrition” on 15-17 March 2019 at Department of Zoology, University of Delhi.
- Attended the Workshop on Bioinformatics: Tools & Application during 23rd – 29th April, 2019 at Department of Life Sciences, Dibrugarh University.
- Completed UGC Sponsored Refresher Course on Life Sciences at UGC-HRDC Gauhati University held from October 17-30th, 2019.
- Participated Seven Day Faculty Development Programme in online mode for University and College Teachers on the preparation of Self Learning materials and e-contents for University and Colleges Learners organized by Dibrugarh University, Assam during May 12-18th, 2020.
- Participated Two Day National Level webinar on “Recent Trends in Biological Sciences” organized by Department of Biochemistry, Sree Narayan Guru College, Tamil Nadu during May 21 -22nd, 2020.
- Participated Webinar on “Recent Advances in Biological Research” organized by Department of Zoology, Bodoland University during May 27 -29th, 2020.
- Participated National Conference on “Quality in Teaching-Learning and Evaluation: A need for Academic Excellence” organized by IQAC, St. Aloysius College, Jabalpur during May 29-30th, 2020.
- Participated Online Foundation Course on “Biostatistics in R” organized by Department of Botany, Gauhati University during June 1-3rd, 2020.
- Participated Online Faculty Development Programme on “Research Methodology: Tools and Techniques”organized by IQAC, ARSD and Ramanujan College, University of Delhi during June 5-11th, 2020.
- Participated Five Day webinar on “Covid 19 and Fisheries: Potential Impacts, Mitigation and Management” organized by College of Fisheries, Lembuchera, Central Agriculture University, Imphal during June 15-19th, 2020.
- Participated Webinar on “Aqua-preneurship development through seed production of Air breeding fishes” organized by College of Fisheries, Lembuchera, Central Agriculture University, Imphal during July 21-25th , 2020.
- Completed One Week Faculty Development Program on " E Content Development and Delivery" organised by DUIET, Dibrugarh University and DR. SSBUICET, Panjab University during August 19-23th, 2020.
- Completed One Week Faculty Development Program on " Online Teaching and Assessment Pedagogy" organised by DUIET, Dibrugarh University and DR. SSBUICET, Panjab University during August 24-29th, 2020.
- Completed One Week Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on “Pedagogical Techniques for Virtual Class Room” organized under the aegis of TEQIP- III project, held at Dr. SSBUICET, Panjab University, Chandigarh from September 2-6th, 2020.
- Completed One Week Faculty Development Program on “Pedagogy training to faculty especially with regard to addressing the needs of weak students” under the aegis of TEQIP- III project, DUIET held at DUIET, Dibrugarh University, Assam from 22nd-26th February, 2021.
- Completed Short Term Certificate Course on "Climate Change & Food Security: Issues, Challenges & Strategies”organized by Phytomics: The Botanical Society of Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences (Under the Aegis of IQAC),University of Delhi, held from 3rd January to 12th February, 2022.