- Bachelor’s Degree: B.A.
- Master’s Degree: M.A. in Bodo
- Ph.D: Awarded (Phonology and Morphology of Bodo and Dimasa: A Comparative Study)
- Others: Probhod in Hindi, Certificate of Computer Application
- Work as Principal Reimalie Academy Degree College, Boro Bazar, Bijni form 2014 to 6th September 2016.
- 2013 1st February to 31st May 2016: Senior Project Fellow, sponsored by Department of Department of Informational Technology, ILCI, Bodo group, Gauhati University.
- Work as Assistant teacher, 2007-2008, Seven Star Residential School, Boro Bazar, Bijni, Chirang (B.T.A.D), Assam
- Work as Idol part time Assistant teacher 2014, November 30, December 7.
Areas of Interested/Specialization:
- Corpus Linguistics, Morphology, Phonology, Lexicography, Translation and Bodo Culture & Literature.
- Women and their role in society
Invite as Resource person:
- Deliver lecture on “substitution: form, classes and Lexicon in linguistics” Sponsored by Bodo writers Academy at Bodoland University.
- Deliver lecture on Bodo “Words/Cries of Animals, Insects, Birds and Reptiles and Usages of house hold things/ Dresses” Sponsored by Bodo writers Academy at North Bengal University.