- Bachelor’s Degree: B.A. in Economics from D.H.S.K. College, Dibrugarh University
- Master’s Degree: M.A. in Economics from Dibrugarh University
- Teaching Post-Graduate students from 28-06-2016 onwards.
- Taught economics to the undergraduate students of the Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering and Technology.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Macroeconomics, Econometric Methods
- Delivered a lecture on One-Day Inter-College Students' Workshop on Mathematical Economics for 4th Semester Major (Non-CBCS) and 2nd Semester Honours (CBCS) students organised by the Department of Economics, Moran College on 14-03-2020.
Professional Development Courses attended:
- Completed a 4-Week Induction/Orientation Programme for "Faculty in Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Higher Education" from 26-06-2020 to 24-07-2020, organised by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi under the aegis of MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT, PANDIT MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA NATIONAL MISSION ON TEACHERS AND TEACHING
- Participated in the Online Guru-Dakshta, Faculty Induction Programmes (FIP) of 30 days (Equivalent to OrientationProgramme) from 27-07-2020 to 25-08-2020, organised by Human Resource Development Centre, Gujarat University.
- Participated in one-week Faculty Development Programme from 09-09-2020 to 15-09-2020 on Moodle Learning Management System organized by Dibrugarh University with course material provided by Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay.
- Attended two-days workshop on 'Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)' from 28-01-2021 to 29-01-2021, organised by Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC), Dibrugarh University.
- Participated in two-week online REFRESHER COURSE IN ECONOMETRICS organized by UGC-HRDC Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana from 03-09-2021 to 18-09-2021.