- Bachelor’s Degree: Dibrugarh University
- Master’s Degree: Dibrugarh University
- Ph.D: Gauhati University
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Economics, Dibrugarh University since June, 2016.
- Assistant Professor of Economics in the Gauhati University, IDOL from March, 2013 to June, 2016.
- Lecturer of Economics in Namrup College from July, 2012 to March, 2013.
Areas of Interest/Specialization:
- Environmental Economics, Econometrics and Mathematical Economics
- Life Member of the North Eastern Economic Association (NEEA)
- Delivered a lecture as a Resource Person on the topic "Climate Change and the North Eastern Region of India: An Overview", in the ICSSR sponsored Seven Day National Workshop on CONTOURS OF ECOLOGY, LANDSCAPE, IDENTITY AND DEVELOPMENT IN NORTHEAST INDIA, organised by the Institute of Tai Studies & Research: Moranhat, Charaideo, Assam (India), in collaboration with Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, held during 02-08 April, 2022.
- Delivered a lecture as a Resource Person in the One Day Webinar on "Introduction to Econometrics and Econometric Analysis", organised by Namrup College, Namrup on 30/10/2021.
- Delivered a lecture as a Resource Person in the online programme on "How to Prepare for APSC and UGC-NET(Economics): Learn from Professors and Officers", organised by the Department of Economics in association with Arts Stream, Sibsagar Commerce College on 12th August, 2021.
Professional Development Courses Attended/Participated:
- Two-Weeks Faculty Development Programme on "Dealing with NSS unit Level Data" from 11/05/22 to 24/05/22, organised by Surya Kumar Bhuyan School of Social Sciences, KKHSOU, Guwahati, Assam.
- Online Training Programme on "Research Methods in Gender Issues in Labour" from 07/02/2022 to 11/02/2022, organised by V.V Giri National Labour Institute, Noida.
- Two-Weeks "Refresher Course in Econometrics" from 03/09/2021 to 18/09/2021 organised by UGC-HRDC Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telengana.
- Two-Weeks Interdisciplinary Refresher Course/FDP on "Managing Online Classes & Co-creating MOOCS 6.0" from 05/07/2021 to 19/07/2021 organised by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Education, PANDIT MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA NATIONAL MISSION ON TEACHERS AND TEACHING
- One-week Faculty Development Programme on "Data Analysis Using R" from 15/06/2021 to 21/06/2021, organised by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Education, PANDIT MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA NATIONAL MISSION ON TEACHERS AND TEACHING
- Online Training Programme on "Gender, Work and Social Protection for North Eastern States" from 07/06/2021 to 10/06/2021, organised by V.V Giri National Labour Institute, Noida.
- UGC - Sponsored "Guru-Dakshta : Faculty Induction Programme (FIP)" of 30 days from 27/07/2020 to 25/08/2020, conducted by The Human Resource Development Centre, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
- 4-Week "Induction/Orientation Programme" for Faculty in Universities/Colleges/Institutes of Higher Education from 26/06/2020 to 24/07/2020, conducted by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi, under the aegis of MHRD, PANDIT MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA NATIONAL MISSION ON TEACHERS AND TEACHING.
- National Workshop on "Frontiers of Development Economics" organised by Department of Economics, Dibrugarh University, under DRS-III, SAP of the UGC, from 19/03/2018 to 21/03/2018
- Management Development Programme on "Growth, Equity and Equality: Building Scenarios Towards Sustainable Development" organised by Parivartan, the Consultancy Cell of CMSDU, from 21/12/2017 to 23/12/2017
- Regional Seminar on "Financial Awareness and Education" organised by Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), in collaboration with School of Commerce and Management Science, Dibrugarh University on 26/05/2017
- "Publishing Connect Workshop" conducted by Elsevier, in association with Gauhati University, Guwahati on 05/03/2016
- Workshop on "Time Series Econometrics" organised by Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT, Guwahati, in collaboration with The Indian Econometric Society with partial support from ICSSR (NERC), Shillong from 06/07/2015 to 10/07/2015
- Orientation Seminar on "Swami Vivekananda and Teacher Education" organised by National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi from 01/08/2015 to 03/08/2015
- Workshop on "Open Educational Resources for Development" organized by Commonwealth Educational Media Centre for Asia, New Delhi, in collaboration with KKHSOU, Guwahati, from 15/10/2014 to 17/10/2014
- Faculty Development Training Programme on "ICT Based Teaching" organised by Gauhati University Institute of Distance and Open Learning, from 21/06/2014 to 30/06/2014
- Workshop on "Quality Assurance in ODL : The Role of Student Support Services" organized by Gauhati University Institute of Distance and Open Learning, Guwahati, in collaboration with Distance Educational Council, IGNOU, New Delhi, from 30/03/2013 to 31/03/2013
- Workshop on "Creating Awareness About Official Statistics in India" organized by Department of Statistics, Dibrugarh University, sponsored by National Academy of Statistical Administration (NASA), India on 03/03/2012