- Arobinda Kakoti, Jhorna Borah, Uddit Narayan Hazarika, Siddhartha Protim Bharadwaj, Pankaj Dutta and Prithiviraj Khakhlary, Solvatochromism as a tool to visually recognise wide range of commonly used solvents and inexpensive dye based optical sensor for H2O, D2O and H2O2, Journal of Molecular Liquids, 2023, 377, 121558.
- Jhorna Borah, Uddit Narayan Hazarika and Prithiviraj Khakhlary, Extending the Chemistry of Reaction between BODIPY and Cyanide Ions: An Application in Selective Sensing of Fluoride and Cyanide Ions, ACS Omega, 2022, 7 (50), 46234-46240.
- Jhorna Borah, Aziza Rahman, Anupaul Baruah, Pankaj Dutta and Prithiviraj Khakhlary, 8-Hydroxyquinoline-BODIPY based dual mode pH probe: Intuits acidic and basic environments through two different mechanisms, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry, 2022, 437, 114423.
- Arobinda Kakoti, Rakiba Rohman, Rahul Kar and Prithiviraj Khakhlary, Development of Solution‐and Film‐Based Economical Sensors for Reversible Sensing of Fluoride and Cyanide Ions, ChemistrySelect, 2022, 7 (31), e202202412.
- Prithiviraj Khakhlary, Munendra P. Singh, Arnav Bhuyan, and Jubaraj B. Baruah, Cocrystals of Naphthalenediols with Aliphatic Amines and Their Photoluminescence Properties, ChemistrySelect, 2018, 3, 7983. 1.
- Prithiviraj Khakhlary, S.Holland, R. L. van Zyl and J. B. Baruah, Potent Anti-Malaria Salts, Co-Crystals and Derivatives of Aminoquinolines with Hydroxyaromatic Acids. J. Pharma Reports, 2016, 1, 111. 1.
- Prithiviraj Khakhlary and Jubaraj Bikash Baruah, Synthesis and characterization of tri-quinoline based receptors and study interactions with Zn2+ and Cu2+ ions. Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2016, 440, 53. 1.
- Prithiviraj Khakhlary and Jubaraj Bikash Baruah, Studies on cluster, salt and molecular complex of zinc-quinolinate. J. Chem. Sci.,2015, 127, 95. 1.
- Prithiviraj Khakhlary, C. Anson, A. Mondal, A. Powell and J. B. Baruah, Structural and magnetic properties of oxyquinolinate clusters of cobalt (II) and manganese (II) and serendipitous intake of carbonate during synthesis. Dalton Trans., 2015. 44, 2964.1.
- Prithiviraj Khakhlary and Jubaraj Bikash Baruah, Anion-πinteractions in layered structures of salts of 5-(hydroxyimino) quinolin-8-one and related salts. J. Chem. Sci., 2015, 127, 215. 1.
- Prithiviraj Khakhlary and Jubaraj Bikash Baruah, Selective interactions of 5-(hydroxyimino)quinolin-8-one with tetra butyl ammonium fluoride and zinc (II) ions. RSC Adv., 2014, 4, 64643.
- Prithiviraj Khakhlary and Jubaraj Bikash Baruah, Polymorphs and salts of 4-nitro-N-(quinolin-8-yl)benzamide. J. Mol. Struc., 2014, 1078, 188.
- S. Holland, R. Van Zyl, Prithiviraj Khakhlary and J. B. Baruah, Antimalarial Properties of Salts and Cocrystals of Aminoquinolines with Hydroxyaromatic Acids. Basic Clin. Pharmacol. Toxicol., 2014, 115,100.
Jhorna Borah and Prithiviraj Khakhlary, Optical Chemosensor for Anions: Design and Mechanism (129-145), Research Trends in Science and Technology (2022), ISBN: 978-93-5570-344-6.
- Arobinda Kakoti and Prithiviraj Khakhlary, Bisphenol: A Multi-purpose Tool, Role of Chemical Sciences in Technology and Development for Sustainability (2020).
Seminars and Workshop:
- International Conference on Emerging Trends in Chemical and Applied Sciences for Sustainable Future (October, 2021) organized by Hansraj College, Delhi University.
- Recent Developments in Sciences and Scientific Applications (March, 2020) Organized by IQAC Diphu Government College
- International Conference of Emerging Trends in Chemical Sciences (February, 2018) held at Dibrugarh University.
- National seminar on Recent Developments in Synthesis and Catalysis (March, 2017) held at Dibrugarh University.
- 20th CRSI National Symposium in Chemistry (February, 2017) held at Gauhati University.
- National Workshop on Crystallography Education (November, 2014) held at Gauhati University.
- 5th Symposium on Modern Trends in Inorganic Chemistry (December, 2013) held at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
- 14th National Workshop on Catalysis (December, 2009) held at Department of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University.
- Frontier Lecture Series organized by JNCASR Bangalore (November, 2009) held at Tezpur University.
- Summer School on Green Chemistry (June, 2009) sponsored by DST, New Delhi, held at Tezpur University.
1. S. Holland, R. Van Zyl, Prithiviraj Khakhlary, J. B. Baruah Antimalarial Properties of Salts and Cocrystals of Aminoquinolines with Hydroxyaromatic Acids. Basic Clin. Pharmacol. Toxicol 2014, 115, 100.