- Bachelor’s Degree: B.A. in ANTHROPOLOGY (Cotton College, Guwahati)
- Master’s Degree: M.A in Anthropology with specialization in Advanced Social Anthropology (Gauhati University)
- Other: NET, SLET
- Worked as Lecturer in the Department of Anthropology, North Lakhimpur College (Autonomous) from July 2014 to June 2016 (On contract).
- Currently working as Research Assistant in the Department of Anthropology, Dibrugarh University from June 2016. (Regular)
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Material Culture, Ethnography, Tribal Studies, Religion, Ethnomedicine, Museology, Society and Culture of North East India.
Membership of Professional/Academic Bodies :
- Life member of the Indian National Confederation and Academy of Anthropologists (INCAA)
- Life member of the Indian Anthropological Society.