- Bachelor’s Degree : Hindu College, University of Delhi, 2007.
- Master’s Degree : Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, 2009.
- Ph.D.: Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi, 2015.
- CSIR-UGC NET, 2008.
- GATE, 2008.
- University Teaching Assistantship, 2009-2013, Department of Chemistry, University of Delhi.
- DST-SRF, 2013-2015.
- DST-RA, 01.01.2016 – 22.05.2016.
- Assistant Professor, NIT Meghalaya, 23.05.2016 – 07.07.2016.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Dibrugarh University, 11.07.2016 – present.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- In silico Protein Design.
- Protein Folding, Misfolding, Disorder, Fold Switch and Allostery.
- Sequence Analysis.
- Coarse-grained Modelling and Potential Development.
Present Group Members:
- Chimi Rekha Gogoi, PhD Scholar, 2018-present, Research Area: Machine learning and deep learning based identifictaion of protein sequence structure relationship and protein structure prediction
- Bondeepa Saikia, PhD Scholar, 2019-present, Research Area: In silico protein design.
- Aziza Rahman, PhD Scholar, 2019-present, Research Area: Investigation of protein-small molecule interaction through Molecular Dynamics simulation and Docking.