- Bachelor’s Degree : B.A (Special) in Psychology, Modern college for arts, science and commerce, Pune University.
- Master’s Degree : M.A in Clinical Psychology (Specialization), University of Pune.
- Post Graduate diploma in 'Child & Adolscent Psychology,Enhancing Potentials (CAPEP), from Jnana Prabodhini's Institute of Psychology (JPIP), Pune.
- Other: Completed the 'Basic training course in gifted Education for Counsellors', by Mensa India Pune Chapter in Associatoin with Kaveri Gifted Education Centre, Pune.
- Presently teaching in the Centre for Studies in Applied Psychology, Dibrugarh University, since February 2016.
- Worked as a school counsellor at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Tinsukia. (April 2015-February 2016)
- Worked as a school counsellor at Shamarao Kalmadi High School, Pune (February 2014-February 2015)
- Worked as a Psychological Counsellor at K-Zeiro Tech Services (Careerfutura), Pune (25th May-14 February,2014)
- Worked as a Reseach Assistant in the PhD research on 'Children's Time Spending and Social Interaction Networks' under Dr. Radhika S Bapat, Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, Universiteit Leiden.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Clinical Psychology, Child and adolescent psychology, working with special children with austism spectrum disorder and learning disability.