1. Bachelorâ€™s Degree: Political Science (Hons.), Ramjas College, University of Delhi.
2. Masterâ€™s Degree: Political Science, Centre for Political Studies, Jawaharlal NehruÂ University (JNU).
3. Ph.D.: Pursuing, Research Area- Womenâ€™s Health and Policies with special reference to Tea Garden Women Workers of Assam, Centre for the StudyÂ of Law & Governance, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
4. Other: M.Phil, Dissertation Topic- â€śWomen and Development: A Study of GenderÂ Budgeting in Assamâ€ť. Centre for the Study of Law and Governance, Jawaharlal NehruÂ University (JNU).
1) Manager, Student Action for Value Education (SAVE), HelpAge India, New Delhi;Â June, 2013 â€“ July,2014.
2) Sr. Executive, Student Action for Value Education (SAVE), HelpAge India, New Delhi;Â April 2011- June, 2013.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Women and Health,
- Women andÂ Development,
- Women and Policy Discourse,
- Violence against Women,
- Sexuality Studies.