- Das, Kuheli (2016) ‘The Social consequences of being a malaria patient :A study among the Bodo women of Chirang District, Assam,’ in Khan, N.U, P. Sigamani., G. Ramachandran(eds) Health and Development: Issues and Challenges. New Delhi : Bloomsbury Publishing India Pvt Ltd ISBN 978-93-85936-21
Seminars/ Conferences attended
- The consequences of care giver for Malaria patient: A study among Bodo Women of Chirang District, Assam Presented at 12th Women's World Congress (WWC) 2014 on “Gender in a Changing World” held at University of Hyderabad, HYDERABAD- INDIA, August 17th - 22nd, 2014
- Factors affecting health seeking behavior of women malaria patients: A study among Bodo women of Chirang District, Assam Posterpresentation at the 12th Annual Conference of the IASSH on “Health, Gender and Development: Multidisciplinary Perspectives” held at the G. L. Gupta Institute of Public Health, University of Lucknow, Lucknow- 226 021 (India). 21-23, November 2014 .
- The Social Consequences of being a malaria patient: A study among the Bodo Women of Chirang District, Assam Presented at International Conference and Summer School on “Public Health infrastructure in Transition: Challenges and a way Forward” organized by The Department of Social Work (UGC Centre of Advanced Study),Faculty of Social Sciences, Jamia Millia Islamia (A Central University), New Delhi, India and School of Public Health, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus), Minneapolis, USA, February 16th - 20th, 2015
- Women’s Experience Of Ethnic Conflict: A Study Among Bengali Muslim Women Of Chirang District, Assam Presented at the 14th Annual Conference of the IASSH on “Health, Gender and Development: Emerging Issues and Challenges” held at the Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune, Maharashtra, 23-25 September 2016 at Pune.
- Participated in short term course on Research Methodology for Ph.D Students. Conducted by Faculty of Social Science, Jamia Millia Islamia from 1st-10th December 2012.
- Attended ‘A Seven Day National Workshop on Research Methodology in Social Sciences’ organized by Department of Sociology, Dibrugarh University on 23-29th May, 2016.