- “Aboriginal Places and Colonialist Interventions: Interrogating Spatial Politics in Linda Hogan’s Mean Spirit” in Dibrugarh University Journal of English Studies, Vol. 28, 2020, E-ISSN-2581-7833.
- “Region and Reception: Bioregional Quest in Northeast Literature in English” in GUINEIS Journal: An Interdisciplinary Journal of North East India Studies, Gauhati University, Vol. V, 2018, ISSN- 2347-2669, PP- 77-92.
- “Remapping Places: Storytelling and Identity in Momaday’s House Made of Dawn and Mamang Dai’s Legends of Pensam” in Dibrugarh University Journal of English Studies, Vol. 26, 2017, ISSN-0975-5659, PP- 87-98.
- “Contesting Categories: Indian Writing in English, Postcoloniality and the Politics of Pedagogy” in Dibrugarh University Journal of English Studies, Vol. 23, 2015, ISSN-0975-5659, PP- 87-94.
- “Identity and the Strategies of Bio-politics: A Reading of Temsula Ao’s These Hills Called Home: Stories from a War Zone” in Contemporary Literary Review India, March 2012.
- “Locating Identity in Elusive Homeland/s: A Reading of Bimal Choudhury’s “Riot” and Haribhushan Pal’s “Nanda Teli”” in Protocol (Dept. Of English, NEHU) Vol. V & VI, No. 1 & 2 Spring & Winter 2011-12, PP- 158-163.
- “The Idea of Decorum in Indian and Western Poetics” in Dialogue, Vol. VII, No. I, June 2011, ISSN- 09745556, PP- 79-83.
Chapters in Books:
11. “Writing Trauma and Reconstructing Identity in Temsul Ao’s “Blood of Others" and Easterin lralu’s Bitter Wormwood” in Writing from the Periphery :Women’s Writing in the Northeast, NEHU Women’s Writing Series, 2016, ISBN-978-81-924953-7-8.
22. “Bezbaruah’s Counsel to Wives” in Bezbaroa: the Man and His Works, Ed. Ananda Bormudoi, Dibrugarh University Press: 2014, ISBN- 978-81-927849-9-1. PP. 234-235.
33. “Growing Up Through the Ages: Feminist Bildungsroman in Anuradha Sarma Pujari’s Mareng” in Akash: A Collection of Articles (Published by All Assam College Teachers’ Association), 2012, ISBN- 978-93-81-694-16-9, PP- 252-259.
11. “Narrativization of Trauma and the Idea of Reconstruction in Easterine Kire’s Bitter Wormwood and Mari” in International Seminar on Cultures of Memory: Mnemocultural Praxis in Southeast and other Asian Countries, organized by EFL University, Shillong Campus, 07-09 November 2013.
2. 2. “Categories of DetermiNation: Indian Writing in English and Postcolonial Pedagogy” in 17th International Conference on Re-Imagining Theory:Towards New Horizons in the Humanities and the Social Science, organized by Forum on Contemporary Theory, 21-24 December 2014.
33. “Bioregion, Life-place and Identity in Mamang Dai’s Legends of Pensam” in 18th International Conference on The Wider Significance of Nature, organized by Forum on Contemporary Theory, 20-23 December 2015.
44. “Object as Agency: Authority and Exception in Ismail Kadare’s The Pyramid” 19th International Conference on Materialities: Objects, Matter, Things organised by Forum on Contemporary Theory, 18-21 December, 2016.
55. “Muse of Taliban: Reading the Poetics/Politics of Representation in Poetry of the Taliban” in International Seminar on Identity, History, and Narrative in Contemporary Afghan Literature organized by the Department of English, Gauhati University, February 6-8, 2019.
66. “Dwelling Indigeneity: Living-in-Place in Kim Scott’s That Deadman Dance” in International E-conference on Environment, Literature and Culture organised by Higher Education and Research Society, September 11-12, 2020.
Invited lectures/Resource Person:
1. Acted as a Resource person in International E-conference on Environment, Literature and Culture organized by Higher Education and Research Society, September 11-12, 2020.
2. Acted as a Resource person in conducting a full-day session of CSI& UGC - NET 2016, Coaching Programme organized by the Department of English, Tezpur University.
3. Acted as a Resource Person in Department of English, School of Social Sciences & Humanities in the Orientation Programme on 29th August, 2015, organized by Department of English, University of Science and Technology, Meghalaya.
4. Acted as a Resource person in conducting a full-day session of CSI& UGC - NET 2015, Coaching Programme organized by the Department of English, Tezpur University.
11. Translation Workshop on Another Country: Indian Poetry in English edited by Arundhati Subramanium, organized by Sahitya Akademi, 24-30 September, 2016.
22. Workshop on Feminist Research Methodology in Social Sciences, organized by Centre for Women’s Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, 29th August to 4th September, 2016.