- Bachelorâ€™s Degree: Cotton College, Assam
- Masterâ€™s Degree: Gauhati University, Assam
- Ph.D.: Gauhati University, Assam
- Other: Awarded as JRF by CSIR-UGC NET, December 2011
- Assistant professor at Department of Applied Geology, Dibrugarh University (2014 to present)
- Worked as a Project Assistant in the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) project.
- Worked as JRF in the DST sponsored project â€śQuaternary Geological Investigation in Jia Bharali River Catchment of North Brahmaputra Plain, Assam: Implication for sedimentation, neotectonics and groundwaterâ€ť
- Worked as a Project fellow against the Project â€śGeological mapping/modeling in block: mz-onn-2004/1/ (Mizoram)â€ťsponsored by Oil India Limited, Duliajan
- Part-time Project Fellow against the Project â€śRagiv Ghandhi National Drinking Water Mission, Phase IIIâ€ť sponsored by NRSC
- Part-time Project Fellow against the Project â€śNRC- LULC-50Kâ€ť sponsored by Dept. of Space, Govt. of India
Areas of Interest/ Specialization: Geomorphology, Remote sensing and GIS
- M.Sc. Applied Geology: Geomorphology, Remote sensing and GIS, Fluvial Geomorphology
- M.Tech. Exploration Geophysics: Elements of GIS
Training and Workshop attainted:Training and Workshop attainted:
- Completed Orientation Programme (OP-118) with grade A, organized by University Grants Commission, Human Resource Development Centre, Gauhati University, GuwahatiÂ from 15-12-2018 to 11-01-2019.
- One day dissemination workshop on â€śMorphological studies of rivers Brahmaputra, Subansiri and Pagladiya using remote sensing techniqueâ€ť organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati on 3rd May 2019.
- Two day â€śConclave on the Brahmaputra River basinâ€ť organized by Gauhati University in collaboration with the North Eastern Council, Govt. of India at Gauhati University, Guwahati on 12-13Â February 2018.
- One week workshop on â€śGeoinformatics in Geology-2â€ť organizedÂ by Department of Geological Sciences, Gauhati University, GuwahatiÂ on 05-10 December 2016.
- Regional workshop for Young Earth Scientist on â€śTectonics, Sedimentation and Geo-Hazards with Special reference to North East Indiaâ€ť conducted by Department of Geology, Nagaland University, Kohima Campus, Kohima from 16th to 21st November 2015.
- 2 day workshop on Polsar Remote Sensing & Multi-modal RADARÂ organized by Joint ECT-IEEE GRSS Kolkata Chapter in the Department of Electronics and Communication Technology, Gauhati University on 21st â€“ 22nd December 2012.
- DST sponsored 5 days training course on Hands on training course on MagnetostratighaphyÂ at Department of Geology, Mizoram University, Mizoram, 1st - 5th October 2012.
- 2 days workshop on Use of interprex 1-D VES data interpretation software and electrical tomography in the department of Applied Geology, Dibrugarh University, Assam on 26th - 27th April, 2012.
- 21 days UGC sponsored Ph.D. scholar program at Academic Staff College, Gauhati University, Assam, during 12th SeptemberÂ to 2nd October 2011
- DST sponsored 5 days training course on Magnetostratigraphy and Palaeomagnetism at Department of Geology, Mizoram University, Mizoram, during 28th March to 1st April, 2011
- â€śTraining on Radon Emanometryâ€ť organized by AMD Hyderabad on 17th to 21st January 2011 under the IGCP-571 programme focusing on principles of Radio activity and Radon detection measurement techniquesÂ with a two day field work at Koppunuru area, Guntue District, Andhra Pradesh
- 21 days DST sponsored Winter School on Neogene palaeobiology, sedimentology and stratigraphy of the NE Region, 9th-29th March 2010 at Mizoram University, Mizoram
- Short term Industrial Training from 19th - 31stÂ January 2009 at Research and Development Department and Geology and Reservoir Department of Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Assam
- Basic training course on â€śRemote Sensing, GIS and GPSâ€ť from Indian Institute of Remote Sensing through EDUSAT based training from 19th September to 3rd December 2007.