Ph.d ( Specialisation: Wireless Communication)
Under Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering ( NEHU)
M.Tech (Specialisation: Information Technology)
Under Dept. of Electronics and Communication Engineering ( NERIST)
Teaching Experience: 8 Years
Research Experience: 9 Years
Area of Interest:
- Wireless Communication.
- Information Theory.
- Electronic Devices and Ckt.
Web Link: https://dibrugarhuniversity.academia.edu/BhargabjyotiSaikia
- Information Theory and Coding.
- Semiconductor Device and Circuit.
- Cellular Mobile Communication.
- Antenna and Wave Propagation.
1. Co-Ordinator of NEQIP Project Proposal Committee.
2. Member of Revised Syllabus and Academic Regulation Committee.
3. Member of Hostel Managment Committee.[From 2013 to Present.]
4. Dept. NBA Coordinator, Dept. of ECE, DUIET [ From 2017 to 2019]
5. Institutional Gate Coordinator, TEQIP-III, DUIET. [ 2018 to present]
6. Member of Examination Committee, DUIET [ 2018 to present]
7. Member of Branch Allocation Committee, DUIET [ 2019]
Professional Committee Membership:
1. IEEE membership of Kolkata Region.
2. IEEE Young Professionals ( A Global Community ), Membership.
Reviewer of Research Journal:
1. IET - Electronics Letter.
2. Indersine Journal.
1. Warden of Lumber Dai Chatra Nivash, DU [From 2013 to present]
2. Invited Chief Guest in a discussion of ''Sheuj Prakiti"on 5th June 2013 at Dibrugarh on "The Sustainable Development of our Environment".
3. Painting and Drawing in a nos. of publised child liturature.[2013-2014].
1. Participated in Workshop on Image and Speech Processing (WISP 2013) Organized by IIT Guwahati and Center of Excellence in Signal Processing (CESP),IIIT Hyderabad on 13-14 December 2013 at IIT Guwahati.
2. Participated in Two Week ISTE Main Workshop on Signal and System, conducted by IIT Kharagpur and IIT Bombay under MHRD(Govt. of India )from January 2nd-12th January (2014) at NERIST, Nirjuli ,A.P.
3. Participated in Two Week Workshop on Research Methodology conduct by NITTER ,Kolkata;February,2015.
4. Participated in One week workshop on Green IT organised by Center of Management Study;DU;February,2015
5. Participated in Two day Industry Academia Collaboration on Instrumentation organised by IOCL;Digboi;February;2015
6. Participated in Three days workshop on Outcome Based Education organized by NITTER ;Kolkata ;March,2015
7. UGC sponsored Orientation Program at Gauhati University, Aug-June, 2016.
8. Participated in two weeks workshop on “Role of Pedagogy in Engineering Education and Curriculum”, NITTER, Kolkata, Feb 2017.
9. Participated in three days workshop on “NBA-SAR filling and preparedness for Assessment”, DUIET, March 2018.
10. Participated in one week Faculty Development Programme at IIT Madras, July 2018.
11. Participated in two week workshop on “Research Methodology in Technical Education and Documentation using LaTaX”, NITTER ; Kolkata ; Sept.-October 2018
12. Participated in one week FDP on “Pedagogy to Andragogy”, DUIET, With a collaboration with Dr. SSBUICET, Panjab University (Under TEQIP-III, MHRD), December 2018.
13. Organized (Coordinator) in one week FDP on “Pedagogy to Andragogy”, DUIET, With a collaboration with Dr. SSBUICET, Panjab University (Under TEQIP-III, MHRD), December 2018.
14. Participated in two days programme on “Drug Demand Reduction”, Dibrugarh University, March 2019.
15. Participated in one week workshop on “NBA Accreditation, NBA SAR Filling and Research Methodology”, DUIET, With a collaboration with Dr. SSBUICET, Panjab University (Under TEQIP-III, MHRD), June, 2019.
16. Participated in One week STTP on “Linear Algebra and its Applications in Engineering Science (LAAES 2019),” DUIET (Under TEQIP-III, MHRD), August 2019.
17. Participated in One week STTP on “Emerging Trends of Electronics in Industry,” DUIET (Under TEQIP-III, MHRD), November 2019.
1. Co-PI of a DeitY Sponsored Major project:
"Multiuser MIMO in 3GPP Long Term Evolution standerd using Soft- Computing Tools"
2. Guide of a NCSC [Govt of India] nationally selected project. Name: New Storage Mechanism of Mouchumbi Fruit using ECC Technique .[Completed]
3.B.tech Project Guided: 12+ Nos. (Some of the projects mentioned bellow)
A. A project on Performance analysis of TWDP fading Channel over MIMO System.
B. A Project of Speaker Detection.
C. A Project on Wireless Power Transmission.
D. A Project on GPRS-GSM vehicular detection.
E. A project on Green Communication over Nakagami-m Fading Channels.
F. A project on performance analysis of wireless receiver over Rayleigh fading with estimation error.
G. A project on electronic notice board using GSM.
H. A project on Cancer Cell detection algorithm development (Using Matlab)
I. A project on performance analysis of wireless receiver over Rician fading channel with estimation error.
J. A project on performance analysis of wireless receiver over Nakagami-m fading channel with estimation error.
K. A project on 3 phase security system. etc.