- Bachelor’s Degree: BCA (Jiwaji University, Gwalior)
- Master’s Degree: MCA (RGPV, Bhopal)
- M.Phil (Computer Sc.) (MKU)
- Ph.D in Computer Science: Dibrugarh University
Professional Experience (16+ Years):
- July' 2005 to June' 2008: Lecturer at Sibsagar Commerce College, Sivasagar.
- July' 2008 to Jan' 2011: Lecturer at Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University.
- Feb' 2011 to Present: Assistant Professor at Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Machine Learning
- NLP / Speech Processing
- Data Analytics
- Programming (C/C++/Java/Python)
Scopus Profile: https://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.uri?authorId=57190699862
ResearchGate Profile: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Rizwan-Rehman-2
Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=zeULy0kAAAAJ&hl=en
- Minor Research Project on "An improved Mising grapheme-to-phoneme conversion using statistical and linguistic information", Sponsored By: University Grants Commission (UGC), India. Status: COMPLETED
- Developing a MOOC course for the SWAYAM portal. Project Granted by CEC, Govt. of India.
Major Software Development:
- LÍ : SANG the first Mising Language Unicode Based typing tool (IME).
- File Tracking System for Dibrugarh University.
- Online Course Selection System for Dibrugarh University.
|1.||Ankumon Sarmah||Primary Dataset Modelling, Speaker Identification and Word Recognition of Tai-Ahom Language: A Machine Learning Approach||Ongoing|
|2.||Kankana Dutta||An Investigation of Supervised Machine Learning Algorithms for Sentiment Analysis and Machine Translation in Tai-Ahom Language||Ongoing|