- Bachelorâ€™s Degree : B.Sc.(Mathematics)
- Masterâ€™s Degree : M.Sc. in Mathematics(DU), MCA
- Ph.D.: Pursuing Ph.D. in Mathematics under Dibrugarh University
- Other : M.Phil in Mathematics under Dibrugarh University, PGDCA (DU).
- Assistant professor since 2005 till date (Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University).
Areas of Interest/Specialization:
- Interest: Fuzzy Mathematics, C programming, Numerical Analysis.
- Specialization: Pure Mathematics.
- Completed a Project at ONGC, Eastern Region on Online Information System of ONGC, Sivasagar.
Workshop Attended (During 2015-2016):
- Participated in the Two Days National Workshop on â€śResearch Paper and Project Proposal Writingâ€ť organized by Dibrugarh University Research Scholarsâ€™ Association (DURSA) in Dibrugarh University, Assam held during October 24th -25th, 2016.
- Participated in the ICT based one week short term training on â€śE-Governance, Eco-Preneurship and Green IT in Technical Institutionsâ€ť organized at Centre for Management Studies, Dibrugarh University conducted by Entrepreneurship Development and Industrial coordination (EDIC) Dept., National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chandigarh held during 9-13 February, 2015.
- Participated in a UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Recent Developments in Statistics and its Applications in Alied Disciplines during 21-22 March, 2014 and presented a paper entitled â€śFuzzification of a First Order First Degree Ordinary Differential Equationâ€ť.
- Participated in the Workshop on Data Mining conducted by the Applied Statistics Unit of Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata during 3-7 February 2014.
- Participated in the 2 days UGC Sponsored Workshop on Accounts and Audit of the Provincialised Colleges of Assam organized by JDSG College, Bokakhat in collaboration with Bokakhat Press Club.
- Participated in a UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Understanding the Tribes of North East India during 29th-30th January, 2014 organised by IQAC, Tengakhat College and presented a paper Tea Tribes and their basic needs-A ase Study.
- Participated in the National Conference on Mathematical Biology (NCMB) Sponsored by DST, Govt. of India and organized by Department of Mathematics, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam held during 23-25 May, 2013.
- Participated in the National Workshop on Indian Women: Balancing Home and the World during 20th-21thÂ Â January,2012.
- Participated in a UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Sustainable Development in North East Region organized by Kaliabor College Teacherâ€™s Unit in Collaboration with SIRD,Assam during 2nd-3rd December, 2011 and presented a paper entitled â€śContribution of Bee-Keeping Industry in the process of Development Utilizing Indigenous Skill and Ability-A case Study of M/s C K Udyogâ€ť.
- Participated in the International Seminar on â€śRiver Society and Sustainable Developmentâ€ť during 20th-21thÂ Â January, 2012.
- Participated in the National Seminar on Bio-Statistics during 26th November, 2011.
- Participated in a UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Extremism and Mass Violation of Human Rights in India with Special Reference to the North East on 14th May, 2011 organised by Foundation Course in Human Rights Under the aegis of Political Science Department in collaboration with English Department, JDSG College and presented a paper titled â€śCare for Elderly â€“The need of the hourâ€ť.
- Participated in the National LevelÂ Workshop on Seminar Paper Preparation and Presentation during 14th-15th May, 2011 organised by IQAC, Jorhat College in collaboration with All India Association for Educational Research.
- Successfully completed the â€śGreen Belt Course on Six Sigma Methodologyâ€ť during 14th-16th March 2011 organized by SQC OR UNIT INDIAN STATISTICAL ISTITUTE, Bangalore and Department of Statistics, Dibrugarh University.
- Participated in a International Seminar on â€śRoad Map for Development of Tourism in North â€“East Indiaâ€ť Iniated by Purbanchal Tai Sahitya Sabha and Sibsagar Girlâ€™s College, Assam during 11th-12th December, 2010 and presented a paper entitled â€śProblems of Tourism Industry-A study with Special Reference to Assamâ€ť.
- Participated in a National Seminar on Mathematical ModelingÂ Â Sponsored by UGC under SAPÂ during March 5-7, 2009 organized by Department of Mathematics, Dibrugarh University.
- Participated in the SPSS 16.0 Faculty DevelopmentÂ Program Oraganised by SPSS South Asia and Department of Statistics, Dibrugarh University on 19th-20th September 2008.
- Participated in a National Seminar on Mathematical ModelingÂ Â Sponsored by UGC under SAPÂ during March 3-5, 2008 organized by Department of Mathematics, Dibrugarh University.
- Participated in the Workshop on â€śMathematical Programming and Related Topics on Optimization â€“Methods, Applications and Prcaticesâ€ť during November 12-14, 2007 organized jointly by ISI, Kolkata and Department of Statistics, Dibrugarh University.
- Associated with different examination related works of Dibrugarh University.
- Counselling is being provided to the research scholars of Dibrugarh University in their computer related works whenever required
- Conducted classes in the Department of Pharmaceutical Science and Department of Petroleum Technology as part time teacher as directed by the authority.
- Conducted classes of Distance Education of Dibrugarh University.
- Actively involved in the Associate Village Programme of the University.
- Performed duty as an instructor in the Administrative Staff Training (Computer Training) Programme of the University.
- Associated with the Convocations of the University as assigned by the authority.