- Bachelor’s Degree : BSc [Physics Honrs. ], Nagaon College, Gauhati Univ.
- Master’s Degree : Master of Computer Application [MCA ], Tezpur Univ
- Ph.D.: Pursuing in Computer Sc from Dibrugarh Univ
- Other: MPhill, Vinayaka Missions Univ.
- 2001[January] - 2003[February] : As Software Developer [on Project] at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (Assam Oil Division)
- 2003[February] - 2005[Dec] : As Scientist/Engineer at Computer Centre
- 2006[January] - 2011[ February] : Lecturer at Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh univ.
- 2011[February] - Present : As Assistant Professor, Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh univ.
- 2013[September] - 2015[October] : Centre i/c, Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh univ.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
Area of Interest: Relational Database management design and development , Network analysis and cooperative game theory
Specialization: Data Communication and computer network. RDBMS,
Designed & Developed
- Ration store Management system[Oracle & D2K] : IOCL[AOD]
- Cooperative Dept Store Management system[ MS Access & VB] : IOCL[AOD]
- Quarter Management system [Oracle & D2K] : IOCL[AOD]
- Guest house Management system [Oracle & D2K] : IOCL[AOD]
- Hospital Management System for Private hospitals.
Workshops/ Seminars/ Conferences:
- Attended a 7 day workshop on "Game theory techniques" organised by IISC, Bangalore held on January, 16
- Organised and participated a 3 day workshop on “LaTeX", organized by the Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh held from January, 2016.
- Organised and participated on a 3 day workshop on “teaching methodologies" by Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University held on March,16
- Participated a workshop on “patent search“ organised by D.U held on April,16
Dibrugarh University :
Presently Member of
- Board of Studies of centre for computer studies
- Technical committee to examine all aspects of proposals
- Website designing and monitoring committee
- IT Policy formation committee
- Committee for preparation of project proposal of Networking of D.U and it’s affiliating colleges
- Common purchase committee
- Committee to examine Self Appraisal reports. [Convenor]
Kaziranga University :
- As Expert in integrated M.Sc. [IT] syllabus review committee
In software design & Development.
- Design the curriculum of MCA,BCA & PGDCA courses of D.U
- Review the curriculum of M.Sc[IT] of Kaziranga University
AS A RESOURCE PERSON
Delivered a talk on “ object oriented programming “ in an one day workshop on “Outcome based learning for Introduction to Computing” organized by IIT, Guwahati, in collaboration with Google held on February,16
Delivered talk in the workshop on "Basics of Software Development "organized by Department of Statistics,Dibrugarh University under UGC SAP (DRS - II) held on march,16
GUESTS INVITED :
- 2006 [July]: Invited Mr. Jibanta Borgohain, Senior Admin Manager, IOCL [AOD]. He delivered on “Time management for Students”.
- 2010 [November]: Invited Dr. Deben Kr. Buragohain, DGM [HR], BCPL,Dibrugarh to deliver a talk on “Prospects of IT Students in Public Sectors “
- 2013 [May] ; Mr. Tridiv Hazarika, DGM[HR],OIL. He delivered a talk on " How to prepare for interview "
GUEST LECTURE SERIES :
Initiated to organize Guest lecture series under Industry - Academia program to strengthen the industry -academia relationship
- 2015 [October]: Invited Mr. Hrishikesh Dewan, Siemens. He delivered on “Network Security & Cryptography”
- 2015 [October]: Invited Mr. Mukul Madhab Baishya, IBM India Ltd. He delivered on “ERP & SAP Application, HANA”
- 2016[March]: Mr. Jayanta Bora and Mr. Achuyt Krishna Hazarika, Zaloni Technologies India pvt Ltd. They delivered a talk on "Big data analysis"
- 2016 [May]: Mr. Philip Taskar & Mr. Lalit Yagnik, IBM, Australia, to deliver a talk on "Current trends in Computer Sc , world wide"
- 2016 [September] : Mr. Akash Pratim Barua, IOCL[AOD] to deliver a talk on "Network security"
- 2016[November]: Professor Malay Dutta, IIIT, Guwahati to delivery a talk on "Algorithm and programming"
- 2004: one week computer awareness program for the Employees of SBI, D.U Branch.
- 2005: one week computer awareness program for the Employees of Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh.
- 2005: one week computer awareness program for the Employees of Dibrugarh University
- 2009 [December]: Organized a one month Computer Awareness winter camp for students of class VIII–X of nearby 5 Schools including Govt girls HS School, Rameswar High School, Borpathar Boys High School, Borpothar Girls School, Dibruharh Univ Model School.
- 2014: 3 months Computer Literacy Program for School and College students under the banner of “Associate Village Program”
- 2015 [April]: one day demonstration on Basics of Computer, Internet & it’s connecting devices to the students of Rameswar High School, Barbarua.
- 2016: Computer training program for the employees of D.U.