- Bachelor’s Degree (2008) :Swahid Peopli Phukan College, Namti, Sivasagar.
- Master’s Degree (2010) :Tezpur University, Assam
- M.Phill. (2013): Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. (Title: Tribal Development and Marginalisation in Assam)
- Ph.D. (2021): Tezpur University, Assam. (Title: Interrogating Identity: Ethnicity and Class among the Misings of Assam)
- Working as Assistant Professor, Department of Sociology, Dibrugarh University from 22-03-2013 to till date.
- Worked as Guest faculty for teaching in UGC-Net Coaching in the Department of Sociology, Tezpur University organized by AAEO Cell, for the period of 1 month from 1 October 2010 to 31 October, 2010. (1 month)
- Worked as Guest faculty for teaching in UGC-Net Coaching in the Department of Sociology, Tezpur University organized by AAEO Cell, for the period of 1 month from 1 November, 2012 to 30 November, 2012. (1 month)
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
Identity Politics, Sociological Theory, Research Methodology in Social Sciences, Sociology of Development, Medical Sociology.
- Worked as Research Assistant in the project entitled "Sociology of Health and Medicine" funded by UGC-CAS (University Grant Commission-Centre for Advanced Studies Programme) at Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi for a period of 8 months from 01-08-2011 to 31-03-2012. (8 Months)
Achievements (Academic or Other):
- Awarded UGC-JRF in December, 2009.
- Qualified in ICMR-JRF in 2011
- Awarded Gold Medal for securing Highest CGPA in the M.A. Sociology in Tezpur University, 2010.
- Declared Best Arts Graduate of Dibrugarh University, 2008 for securing highest marks among all the candidates of B.A. (Arts) of Dibrugarh University.
- Awarded “UGC-Post Graduate Merit Scholarship for Rank Holders, 2008-2010”.
- Awarded a Citation and a medal by North-east India Geographical Society for Securing Highest marks in Geography (major) in the B.A./B.Sc Exam in 2008 among all the candidates of universities of Assam.
- Life member of Indian Sociological Society (LMI-3222)