- Bachelor’s Degree: B.Sc. in PHYSICS
- Master’s Degree: M.Sc. in PHYSICS ( Specialization in Advanced Electronics & Condensed Matter Physics)
- Ph.D.: Ph.D. in Communication Electronics
- Other: Qualified UGC-NET in Electronics
- Completed one UGC Major Research Project titled as “Investigation on the Implementation of Soft Computing Techniques in Microstrip Antenna Design” as project fellow.
- Taken theory and laboratory classes of Integrated MSc and MSc courses in Dibrugarh University as Assistant Professor.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Antenna Design
- Soft computing techniques
- Computational Intelligence
- Electronic chip fabrication
Faculty Development Programme (Completed):
- Two Weeks Instructor Led Live Online Faculty Development Program on Data Science Using Python held during 17th - 28th August 2020 organized by Finland Labs (A Unit of Revert Technology Pvt. Ltd.) in Association with National Social Summit, IIT Roorkee.
- Two Weeks Instructor Led Live Online Faculty Development Program on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Using Python held during 07th - 18th September 2020 organized by Finland Labs (A Unit of Revert Technology Pvt. Ltd.) in Association with National Social Summit, IIT Roorkee.
- Faculty Development Programme from 09th – 15th September 2020 on Moodle Learning Management System organized by Dibrugarh University with course material provided by Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay.
Short_Term Training Courses:
- Completed one week workshop on Signal Processing and Machine Learning organized by Department of Electronics and communication, School of Technology, Assam Don Bosco University in online mode from 10th -14th August, 2020.
- Participated in one week Short Term Course on Computer Programming in Physics organized by Department of Physics & Academic Branch on 1st July-7th July’2019.