- Bachelor’s Degree: B. Sc in PHYSICS
- Master’s Degree: M. Sc in PHYSICS (Specialization in Electronics & Condensed Matter Physics)
- Ph.D.: Ph.D in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Tezpur University.
- Served as a Teaching Assistant at Tezpur University and have taken classes of B.Tech (all semesters) on Basic Electronics, Microprocessor, Digital Signal Processing, Basic Electrical and Control Systems.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Instrumentation and Measurement Technology
- Signal Processing
- Theoretical Physics
- Microprocessor (8086,8085)
- Electronics chip fabrication
- Computer Programming(C,MATLAB), Mathematica
- FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (COMPLETED)
- 2 Weeks Instructor Led Live Online Faculty Development Program on Data Science Using Python held during 17th - 28th August 2020 organized by Finland Labs (A Unit of Revert Technology Pvt. Ltd.) in Association with National Social Summit, IIT Roorkee.
- 2 Weeks Instructor Led Live Online Faculty Development Program on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Using Python held during 07th - 18th September 2020 organized by Finland Labs (A Unit of Revert Technology Pvt. Ltd.) in Association with National Social Summit, IIT Roorkee.
- Faculty Development Programme from 09th – 15th September 2020 on Moodle Learning Management System organized by Dibrugarh University with course material provided by Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay.
- Completed online Two - Week Interdisciplinary Refresher Course on “Research Methodology” from 22 December, 2021 - 05 January, 2022, organized by Teaching Learning Centre, Ramanujan College, University of Delhi.
- One-Week Online Faculty Development Programme on “IoT and its application in Instrumentation” organized by E&ICT Academy IIT Guwahati held from 21st to 26th March, 2022 in association with Department of Instrumentation and USIC, Gauhati University and support from Uniconverge Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Short_Term Training Courses:
1. Completed one week workshop on Signal Processing and Machine Learning organized by Department of Electronics and communication, School of Technology, Assam Don Bosco University in online mode from 10th -14th August, 2020.
2. Participated in one week Short Term Course on Computer Programming in Physics organized by Department of Physics & Academic Branch on 1st July-7th July’2019.
3.One-week Workshop on “Signal Processing and Machine Learning” organized by Department of Electronics &Communication Engineering, School of Technology, Assam Don Bosco University in online mode from 10th-14th August’2020.
4. One-week short-term course on “Future Opportunities and Challenges in 5G Technology (FOC-5G)”, organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering in association with IEEE student chapter, Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science (MITS), (UGC Autonomous) Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India during 13th -17th October, 2021.