- Bachelorâ€™s Degree : B.Sc in Physics from Dhemaji College (2000)
- Masterâ€™s Degree :M.Sc in Physics from Dibrugarh University, (2003)
- Four years teaching experience at Dhemaji College. (2005-2009)
- Teaching at Dibrugarh University since 2009.
- Guest faculty at DUIET for the year 2009 and 2010
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Electronic Communication, Gamma Ray Astronomy
- Working as Member, BOS, Department of Physics, D.U since 2015 and participated actively in the latest revisions/corrections in the regulation and syllabi of M.Sc., I.M.Sc and B.Sc. in Physics courses of Dibrugarh University.
- Member, Departmental Management Committee, Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University.
- Worked as Convener, Registration Sub-Committee for â€śNational Childrenâ€™s Science Congress 2016â€ť held at Dibrugarh University from October 13 to 16, 2016.
- Worked as Dy. Convener, Accommodation and Transportation Sub-Committee for â€śNational Workshop on Gravitational Wave Astronomyâ€ť held at Department of Physics, D.U. from November 3-5, 2016.
- Worked as Deputy Coordinator at the Centre for Technology Innovation and Incubation, Dibrugarh University.
- Member of the committee for Start-up and Entrepreneurship Development of Dibrugarh University.
- Cordinator, Transportation subcommittee of the 9th Convention PLANNER 2014 organised by INFLIBNET Centre in collaboration with Dibrugarh University held on September 25-27, 2014.
- Served as observer for the Combined Entrance Examination (CEE) 2014, 2015, 2016 conducted by Dibuagarh University for admission into state Engineering and Medical colleges.
- Served as observer for the All India pre-Medical/Pre-dental Test (NEET-2014) conducted by CBSE.
- Evaluator at State level childrenâ€™s science congress-2013, Assam.
- Coordinator, Transportation subcommittee for National Space Science Symposium (NSSS) 2014.