Paper Published in Refereed journals:
- Community Life of the Aged in Flood Affected Area’ in International Journal of Research and Development, 2012, ISSN: 232134-34.
- Empowerment of Women through Panchayati Raj in International Research Journal of Human Rights, Volume 2, Issue 1, ISSN:2320-6942, 2012
- ‘Economic Problems of the Aged in Rural Society’ in the Journal ‘The North Eastern Research Bulletin-a referred journal, (2009), vol. XVII, p 43-60, ISBN: 0975-8305 (Co-author)
- ‘Changing Socio-Political Status and Role of Elected Women Representatives to PRIs for Rural Development: A Sociological Analysis in ‘Man and Life’, vol.35, p:3-4, July-Dec: 2009, ISSN:0972-4109, a referred journal, ISRAA, West Bengal (Co-author)
- ‘Economic Status and Family Relation of the Aged’ in Journal of Research, Extension and Development-a peer reviewed journal, ISSN: 2319-1899, vol. 1, Nop.11, July: 2013
- Physical and Mental Health Problems of the Aged caused by Flood Induced Internal Displacement: A Study of the victims after their relocation, in the North Eastern Research Bulletin-a referred journal, vol.xxi, December, 2012, p. 79-100, ISSN:0975-8305
- ‘Health Problems of the Aged in Rural Society- A Comparative Study of the Female and Male Aged’ in Journal of Women’s Studies, Dibrugarh University, vol. III, December, 20111-2012, ISSN: 2231-6485
- ‘The Problems of the Aged Women and their Changing Status in the Family: A Sociological Study, in Emerging Echoes-Journal of Centre for Women’s Studies, Kakojan College, Jorhat, Assam, Vol. Ii, 2012, ISSN: 2230-7433
- Crime against Women Police in the Police Profession: A Sociological Study in the journal ‘The Second Sex: A Multidisciplinary Bilingual Research Journal on Women, Vol. ii No 1. Nov. 2015, ISSN. 2394-2088
- ‘Economic and Social Security for the Elderly in India: An Overview’ in the Journal of Social Science Research, ISSN 2454-2636, July, 2016, Vol.2.
- ‘Researching the Health Issues of the Elderly in Rural Society: A Comparative Study of Male and Female’ in Journal in Social Science, vo.iii, 2016, ISSN: 2321-2977
- The Case of Corruption and Public Provisioning of food in a village of Assam- ‘Man and Life : A Journal of the Institute of Social Research and Applied Anthropology No. 3-4. July-Dec,2016,33-52,ISSN-0972-4109.
Published papers presented in Conference and Seminars:
- Discrimination of Aged Women from Human Rights Perspectives in T. Chutia & A. Bharali (EDT.) Human Rights and Duties, Kasturi Printers and Publication, Ghy, ISBN: 978-93-5087-131-7 (Co- author); September, 2012
- Social Exclusion, Ethnic Crisis and Ethnic Conflict in Assam in H. Konch et al EDT. Creative– A book on Social Science and Humanities, Kasturi Printers and Publishers, ISBN: 978-93-5087-703-6, June, 2013.
- Gender Inequality and Women Empowerment in T. Chutia & T. Dutta (edt.) Women Empowerment with special reference to North-East India; Kasturi Printers and Publication, Ghy, ISBN: 978-93-5104-164-1 (Co- author), April, 2013
- Women Police and their Problems of Discrimination at work Place in R.Mohan (Edt.) Problems of Women in the Present Social Scenario in Assam & Possible Remedies (2013), Printed at Binayak Offset, ISBN978-81-924415-2-8.
Published in Edited Book:
- Social Security and care of elderly in India in S.V. Borbora & J.P. Saikia (EDT.) Flash from North East India, (2013) ISBN: 978-93-8178455-6
Participation in Workshop:
- Distance Education Council (DEC), IGNOU, New Delhi sponsored 7-Day Workshop on Development of Self Learning Materials organized by the Directorate of Distance Education, Dibrugarh University from 21st to 27th December, 2011, Developed one (1) unit of SLM in the subject Sociology for BA Programme in the Workshop.
- Distance Education Council (DEC) 3 Day Workshop on Development of Self Learning Materials organized by the Directorate of Distance Education, Dibrugarh University from 16th to18th March, 2011
- UGC sponsored National Workshop on Upliftment of Teaching in Humanities at the Degree Level organized by Dhemaji Girls’ College on 23rd August, 2012
- Participation in the Workshop ‘Curriculum Design, Preparation of ICT Enabled Course Plan for Student Centric Learning organised by The Academic Research Cell, Dibrugarh University, September 11-13, 2014
- Distance Education Council (DEC), IGNOU, New Delhi sponsored 7-Day Workshop on Development of Self Learning Materials organized by the Directorate of Distance Education, Dibrugarh University from 21st to 27th December, 2015 and edited SOCM:302 & SOCM:304 (Society in North-East India and Sociology of Economic Development B.A. (Major)
- Participated in the National Workshop on ‘Human Rights: A North-East Perspective organized by the Centre for Juridical Studies in Collaboration with Department of Political Science, Dibrugarh University and sponsored by UGC, New Delhi, 12-17 March, 2016, Dibrugarh University, Assam.
- Participated in the Seven Days National Workshop on Research Methodology in Social Sciences, organized by Department of Sociology, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam from the 23rd to 29th May, 2016.
- Participated in the Two Days National Workshop on Research Methodology in Social Sciences, organized by Dibrugarh University Research Scholar Association (DURSA), Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam, 2016.
Paper presentation & participation:
- ‘Role of NGO’s in Promoting and Functioning of Self –Help Groups in Assam: A Case Study of Four NGO’s in a Flood Affected District.’ in International Seminar at the Institute of Social Research and Applied Anthropology (Bidisa), Pachim Medinipur, West Bengal.
- “Consequences of Flood-A Socio-Cultural Interpretation” in International Seminar on River, Society and Sustainable Development”, organized by Dibrugarh University, held on 26-29 May.
- Social Exclusion and Crisis of Identity among the Tribes of Assam in International Seminar on Ethnic Identity and Political Mobilzation: Issues and Challenges at the Institute of Social Research and Applied Anthropology (Bidisa), Pachim Medinipur, West Bengal during 3-5 December, 2011.
- Paper presented in the International Seminar Celebrating Multiple Identities in India organised by Malaviya Centre for Peach Research BHU; UNESCO Chair for Peace and Intercultural Understanding; Peace Research Institute, Oslo (PRIO) in Collaboration with The Temple Understanding (India Chapter); November 29-30, 2014. Title of the paper: Globalization, Identity Crisis and Ethno-nationalism in North East Indias.
- Paper presented in the International Seminar ‘Changing World- Changing Families: Diversity and Synergy’ organised by Tata Institute of Social Sciences and Global Consortium for International Family Studies, Januarry 4-6, 2015, Mumbai. Title of the Paper: Problems of the Elderly People in Assam: A Study from the perspective of changing family
- “Changing socio- political status of the Elected Women Representative to the PRIs and the Role in Rural Development: A Sociological Analysis.” in UGC & NEC sponsored national seminar at Digboi College, Assam, 11 & 12 November, 2008
- “Identity of the Untouchables and Ambedkar: A Subaltern Approach” in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Dr. B.R. Ambedkar: India’s Man of Millennium for Social Justice” at Dhemaji College, Assam, 8th January 2009.
- “The Problem of Aged Women and Their Changing Status in Society” in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Emerging Concerns of Women in India” at Kakojan College, Jorhat, Assam, held on 5th and 6th February, 2010
- “Health Problems of the Male vs. Female Aged in Rural Setting: A Comparative Study” in National Seminar on Biostatistics at Department of Statistics, Dibrugarh University.
- “Social Exclusion, Ethnic Crisis and Ethnic Conflict- an Interpretation from Althusser’s and Habermas’s Perspective” in National Seminar on Institute of Tai Studies and Research, Moranhat, Dibrugarh, held on Jabuary 8-9, 2011
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Population, Poverty and Environment Management in North-East India. 6th and 7th February, 2011 at Dhemaji Machkhowa College
- Development Policies and Programmes of Aged Population’ in UGC sponsored National Seminar on ‘Demographic Dynamics in the North-East India” on 8th and 9th February, 2011 at Dhemaji Commerce College
- “Ethnic Crisis in North East India” in UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Tourism and Socio-cultural activities of various Ethnic groups of North –East India on 11th and 12th February, 2011 at Nowboicha College, Lakhimpur
- “Role and Responsibility of the Teachers’ in Nation Building” in UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Teachers Education in India: Issues, Trends and Challenges in 21st Century on 9th and 10h February, 2011 at Nowboicha College, Lakhimpur.
- “Chemical Explosion, Environmental Pollution and Social Life- the Case of Bhopal Gas Explosion” in UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Present Environment and Strategy for Biodiversity Conservation” on 24th and 25th March, 2011 at Dhemaji Commerce College.
- ‘Discrimination of Aged Women from Human Rights Perspective’ in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Human Rights and Duties held at Harhi College on 13th and 14th July, 2012
- Political Mobilization of the tribes of Assam: An Interpretation from Elite Perspective in UGC sponsored National Seminar on Tribal Identity and Unrest Question in Assam held at Dhemaji Girl’s College on 11th February, 2012.
- Women Empowerment and Self Help Group in Dhemaji District in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Education for Empowerment and Development of Women in the North East India on 17th August, 2012 organised by Department of Education, Dhemaji Girls’ College, Dhemaji.
- Participation in National seminar on Population Poverty and Environment Management in North East India, UGC Sponsored national Seminar organized by Department of Economics, Machkhoa Degree College, Dhemaji on 6th and 7th Febbruary, 2011
- Participation in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Sustainable Soil and Water Resources Management and Environmental Challenges for the Twenty First Century organized by Chaiduar College, Gohpur, Sonitpur, Assam on 19th and 20th November, 2011
- Discrimination of Aged Women and their rights as Human in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Human Rights and Value in Education organized by Women Cell, Machkhowa Degree College, Dhemaji on 29th October, 2011.
- Changing Status of the Aged in Rural Society: A Sociological Interpretation at the ICSSR, New Delhi Sponsored ICSSR Second Post-Doctoral Research Initiation Programme organized by ICSSR-NERC, Shillong on 27th-28th February 2012.
- Economic and Health Status of the aged in Assam in National Seminar on Aging in India with Special Reference to North East India, held on March 22-23, 2014, organsied by Equal Oppourtunity Cell in Collaboration with Chandraprabha Saikiani Center for Women Studies, Tezpur University.
- ‘Increasing Crime against Women in Assam and Role of Women Police in the National Seminar on “Police, Internal Security and Human Rights: Issues and Challenges in North-East India’ held on April 25-26, 2015 at Sikkim University (Sponsored by Sikkim University with support of ICSSR).
- Paper entitles“The Health Issues of Elderly Women in Two Tribal Villages of Assam presented at the Fourteenth (14th) IASSH Annual Conference, 23-25 September 2016 at Pune.
Acted as Resource Person
A. In Work Shop:
- Acted as a resource person in the National Workshop on Research Methodology for Social Sciences, organized by Department of Economics, Dikhowmukh College, Moglow, and Sivsagar in Association with Department of Economics, Dibrugarh University and IQAC, Dikhowmukh College, held during 30th May to 4th June, 2016.
- Acted as a Resource person in ICSSR sponsored 10 Day Workshop on ‘Implication of Research Methodology in Social Science Research’ held at Moridhal College from 21st December to 30th December 2015, Delivered 2 lectures in two sessions.
- Resource person in the MHRD Sponsored Awareness Programme on Mental, Physical and Health Education and RTE organised by Department of Education, DU on 15th June, 2014 at Abar Gaon Primary Schhol, Dhemaji
B. In National Seminar:
- Act as resource person in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Women Empowerment with Special Reference to North East India organized by Department of Philosophy and Education, Harhi College in Collaboration with Dhemaji Girls College on 30th March, 2013
- Act as resource person in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Crisis of Ethnic Identity in North East India organized by Department of Political Science and Sociology, Harhi College in Collaboration with Brahmaputra Degree College on 31st March, 2013.
- Act as resource person in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Ethnic Conflict in North East India with special refernce to Assam’ organized by Department of Political Science, Bordoloni College, Bordoloni, Dist-Dhemaji, Assam, 08th and 09th August, 2015
- Act as resource person in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Ethnic Identity and Unrest Question in North-East India with Special Reference to Assam organised by Department of Sociology, Dhemaji Girls College, Dhemaji, 26th and 27th September, 2014.
- Act as resource person in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on “Relevance of Gandhian Phislosophy in the Present Context’ organised by Department of History and Philosophy, Harhi College, Lakhimpur, Assam in Collaboration with North Bank College, Ghilamara, 29th and 30th August, 2015
- Act as resource person in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Empowerment of Youth: Problems and Prospects’ organised by Department of Sociology and Philosophy, Harhi College, Lakhimpur, Assam in Collaboration with North Bank College, Ghilamara, 29th and 30th August, 2015
- Act as resource person in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Problems and Prospects of Information and Communication Technology on the Development of Higher Education in Assam, organiseed by Department of Sociology and Philosophy Harhi College, Dhakuakhana Lakhimpur, Assam in collaboration with Brahmaputra Degree College, Bakulguri, Lakhimpur, Assam, 5th and 6th August, 2015
- Acted as resource person in UGC Sponsored National Seminar on ‘Women Empowerment:Problems and Prospects in North East India, Date 27th and 28th June, 2016; organized by Department of Philosophy and English, Moridhal College.