- Bachelorâ€™s Degree: B. Sc. in 1999, Dibrugarh University
- Masterâ€™s Degree: M. Sc. in 2002, Gauhati University
- Ph.D.: Ph.D. in 2011, Dibrugarh University, Thesis Title: Structural and Optical Studies of Some Rare-Earth and Dye Doped Glasses
- Other: CSIR NET (LS) in June 2002
- Worked as Junior Research Fellow, Center of Plasma Physics, Guwahati from 2001 to 2005.
- Working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University since 2005.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Condensed Matter Physics.
- Material Science.
Ms Nibedita Dehingia
Studies on the Spectroscopic Behavior of Some Rare Earth Ions in Sol-gel Silica Glasses doped with Ag/Au Nanoparticles.
Mr Dibyajyoti Kakoti
Spectroscopic Analysis of Some Rare Earth based Silica Glasses doped with Semiconductor Nanoparticles.
Mrs Navaneeta Rajkonwar
Studies on the Spectroscopic Behavior ofÂ Rare Earth ions doped Sol-gel Silica Glasses sensitized by different Ligands
- Member, Board of Studies, Department of Electronics, North Lakhimpur College (Autonomous)
- Member, Board of Studies, Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University
- Departmental Co-ordinator, Department of Physics, Centre for NET Coaching, Dibrugarh University
- Member, Doctoral Committee, Department of Mathematics, Dibrugarh University
- Member, Doctoral Committee, Department of Chemistry, Dibrugarh University
- Member, Doctoral Committee, Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University
- Member, Departmental Research Committee, Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University
- Member, Departmental Management Committee, Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University
- Convener, Accommodation and Transportation Sub-Committee for National Workshop on Gravitational Wave Astronomy held at Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University from November 2-6, 2016.
- Convener, Accommodation and Transportation Sub-Committee for National Conference on â€śCurrent Issues in Cosmology, Astrophysics and High Energy Physics 2015 held at Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University from November 2-5, 2015.
- Convener, Accommodation Sub-Committee for â€śNational Space Science Symposium 2014â€ť held at Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University from January 29 to February 1, 2014.
- Teacher in charge for the General Sports Section, Indoor Games Section, Cricket Section and Volleyball Section for Post Graduate Students Union, Dibrugarh University for 2014-2015
- Member, Committee for the Execution ofÂ â€śConstruction of Astronomical Observatory in the Department of Physics
- Worked as Convener, Exhibition/ Book Fair Sub-Committee, State Level National Childrenâ€™s Science Congress, Assam held at Dibrugarh University from October 13-16, 2016.
- Performed the duty of Jury for the Science Exhibitionâ€™s Inspire Award Scheme, Govt of India, DST for 2012, 2013 and 2014.
- Worked as Editor, Padartha Bigyan Patrika (ISSN: 2320-107X) of Department of Physics, Dibrugarh University, issue 2012-2013.
- Performing as Referee, Spectroscopy Letters (Taylor and Francis)
- Worked as Member, Organizing committee for National Conference on Theoretical Physics held at Tezpur University from February 8-12, 2013 (rescheduled from October 8-12, 2012).