- M. A.
- Ph.D. : ‘Understanding the Kalikapurana in Historical Perspective: A Study in Society, Religion and Culture of Early Assam’, Dibrugarh University, 2019.
- Research Assistant under SAP-DRS Phase 1 from 2012-13.
- Assistant Professor in L.T.K. College from 2014-15.
- Assistant Professor in History, Dibrugarh University from 2015 till date.
Specialisation/ Area of Interest:
- Ancient India, Socio- Religious History.
- Worked as a research assistant in SAP/DRS-1 during the period 2012-2013
- ‘Rai Bahadur Kanaklal Barua and Discovering the Past in Colonial Assam’ in International Conference on Recent Trends in Humanities, Linguistics, Literature and Education organized by Cluster University of Jammu in collaboration with Vidyakutir Foundation, New Delhi on 27th March, 2022.
- Faculty Development Program on ‘Moodle Learning Management System’ organized by Dibrugarh University with course material provided by Spoken Tutorial Project, IIT Bombay (09/09/2020-15/09/2020)
- One-month certificate course on ‘Sources of Heritage’ organized by Bhandarkar oriental Research Institute in collaboration with Heritage India Communications Pvt. Ltd and Nyansa (13/07/2020-15/08/2020)
- Workshop on ‘Early Indian Art and Iconography’ organized by Department of History, Gauhati University, 24/11/2018-30/11/2018
- Workshop on ‘Oral History and Visual History’ organized by the Centre For Women’s Studies, Dibrugarh University from 18-23 June, 2015.
- National Workshop on ‘Research Paper and Project Proposal Writing,’ oragnaized by DURSA, 24-25 October, 2016.
- Attended Orientation Programme for University and College teachers held in UGC-Human Resource Development Council, North Eastern Hills University, Shillong, 20th February-19th March, 2017.