Education: M. A.
- Research Assistant under SAP-DRS Phase 1 from 2012-13.
- Assistant Professor in L.T.K. College from 2014-15.
- Assistant Professor in Dibrugarh University from 2015 till date.
Specialisation/ Area of Interest:
- Ancient India, Socio- Religious History.
- Worked as research assistant in SAP/DRS-1 during the period 2012-2013
- Workshop on â€˜Oral History and Visual Historyâ€™ organized by the Centre For Womenâ€™s Studies, Dibrugarh University from 18-23 June, 2015.
- National Workshop on â€˜Research Paper and Project Proposal Writing,â€™ oragnaized by DURSA, 24-25 October, 2016.
- Attended Orientation Programme for University and College teachers held in UGC-Human Resource Development Council, North Eastern Hills University, Shillong, 20th February-19th March, 2017.