1.“ When the Subaltern Speaks Herself: Postcolonial Self-fashioning in Tehmina Durrani’s My Feudal Lord”, Dibrugarh University Journal of English Studies, Vol.23, 2014. ISSN 0975-5659
2. “Autobiography as Dialogue: A Reading of M.K. Gandhi’s The Story of My Experiments With Truth and Verrier Elwin’s The Tribal World of Verrier Elwin” , DELVE: A Research Journal of Nowgong College, Vol.III, 2014. ISSN-2278-7402
3. “English vs Vernacular: English studies and the Politics of Translation in the Postcolonial Context”, DELVE: A Research Journal of Nowgong College, Vol.IV, 2015. ISSN-2278-7402
4. "Contextualising Crisis in Women's Autobiography: A Reading of Sabita Goswami's Man Gangar Tirat" ANVIKSA: A Bilingual Referred Journal of Language, Literature and Culture, Vol. IV, 2017. ISSN 2348-067X
5. "The 'Self' that is Very 'Public': A Reading of Assamese Women's Autobiographical Narration", Dibrugarh University Journal of English Studies , Vol 26, 2017. ISSN 0975-5659 (Print) 2581-7833 (online)
6. "Prak Oupanibexik Assamat Shali Kheti aru Rajya Gathan Prakria: Ek Bikalpa Drishtibhnagir Prayujaniyata" a translation of " A Note on Wet Rice Cultivation and State Formation in Pre-colonial Assam: Need for an Alternative Perspective" by Uttam Bathari. Aalap, Vol V, April-September, 2019.
7. "Domesticity and Everyday Life of Women in Late Colonial Assam: A Reading of Two Women's Autobiographical Narratives", The Mirror, Vol VII, 2020. ISSN 2348-9596
8. "Modir Xashankalat Antarangiya Pujibadar Ruprekha" a translation of "Contours of Crony Capitalism in the Modi Raj" by A.K Bhattacharya and Paranjoy Guha Thakurta, Aalap, Vol VI, October, 2019-December, 2020.
9. "Women’s Education as a Site of Self-formation: Understanding Indira Miri’s Moi Aru NEFA. Srotaswini: UGC CARE listed Biennial Bilingual Journal. Vol. V, 2020-21. ISSN- 2277-5277.
10. "Subversive Narratives of Borders and Nations: Reading Debendranath Acharya's Jangam and Amitav Ghosh’s The Glass Palace", Society and Culture in South Asia. Sage Journals, June 16, 2022. ISSN-2398617, eISSN- 23949872.
11."Bodies in Transit: Women, War and Violence in Select Fiction from Nepal" Journal of International Women's Studies, Volume 24, Issue 6 on Violence and Resistance: Narratives of Women in South Asia, October 2022. ISSN:15398706.
1. " A Sister's Confession". Indira Goswami: Margins and Beyond ed. Namrata Pathak and Dibyajyoti Sarma, Routledge India, 2022. ISBN- 9781032425276.
2."Teaching Postcoloniality through The Grass Is Singing", English Teacher's Accounts :Essays on the Teacher, the Text and the Indian Classroom ed. Nandana Dutta, Routledge, New York and London, 2021.ISBN- 978-0367610562
3."A Study of Select Women’s Autobiographies from Assam as Explorations of the Domestic and Everyday Life" Interface : Language, Ecology and Gender in Northeast India ed. Sabreen Ahmed. Exceller Books, 2021.ISBN- 978-9390746255
4.“Love at First Sight: A Translation of Lakshminath Bezbaroa’s Pratham Darshanat Opaja Prem”, Bezbaroa: The Man and His Works ed. Ananda Bormudoi, Publication Division, Dibrugarh University, 2014. ISBN 978-81-927849-9-1
5."Chandraprabha Saikiani", Warp and Weft: Makers of Modern Assam ed. Hirendranath Dutta and Stuti Goswami, National Book Trust, India, 2018. ISBN- 8123787154.
6."Women and Nature: Troubled Territories in the Domain of Patriarchy" Female Author-ity: Women's Short Story Writing in Assamese(1980-2015) ed. Pori Hiloidari, Papyrus Books, Guwahati, 2020. ISBN- 99788193896495.
7."Collective Identity and Political Narrative: The Freedom Struggle in Select Women's Self-narrraions from Assam", Gender, State and Society ed. Sabyasachi Mahanta, DVS Publishers, Guwahati, 2022.ISBN- 978-93-85839-69-6.