- Bachelor’s Degree : B.A. (Economics, Dibrugarh University), B.Ed. (Dibrugarh University)
- Master’s Degree : M.A. (Economics, Dibrugarh University) M.Ed (Dibrugarh University), MBA (Dibrugarh University)
- Diploma : Diploma in Education (SCERT, Assam)
- Ph. D : Ph. D. (Education, Dibrugarh University)
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Education, Dibrugarh University, India : 01.02.2013 till date
- District Consultant in RMSA, (MHRD), Govt. of Assam, India :16.02.2012 - 31.01.2013
- Principal at The Little Stars Sr. Sec School (CBSE), Assam, India: 01.08.2011 - 15.02.2012
- Principla i/c at Digboi B.Ed. College, Assam, India: 04.01.2008 - 31.07.2011
- Lecturer at Digboi B.Ed. College, Assam, India: 01.08.2006 - 03.01.2008
- Lecturer at Makum College, Assam, India: 01.08.2005 - 31.07.2006
Specialization/ Area of Interest:
- Social Science Education & Teaching of Social Sciences
- Economics of Education
- Educational Management
- Curriculum Development
- ICT in Education
- “A study of Educational facilities and teaching procedures in primary schools of Assam”, M. Ed. Dissertation submitted to Dept of Education, Dibrugarh University, 2007.
- “Cost of Secondary Teacher Education in Assam: A study of Colleges of Teacher Education under Dibrugarh University”. Ph.D. submitted to Dibrugarh University, 2016.
- “Job satisfaction of Primary School teachers: a study of Margherita Sub- Division” MBA Project submitted to the CMS, Dibrugarh University, 2016.
|Name of the Researcher||Course||Title of the Research Work||Present Status|
|Nilakshi Senapati||M.Ed||A Study of Implementation of RTE Act, 2009 in the Elementary Schools of Dibrugarh Town||Completed in 2014|
|Vidya Vinodini||M.Ed||A Study on drop out at Elementary level in Dibrugarh District||Completed in 2015|
|Prakriti Bora||M.Ed||Role of School management and Development Committees (SMDCs) in Management of provincialized secondary schools of Jaypur Block of Dibrugarh District||Completed in 2017|
|Alina Indongo Justus||M.Ed||The Perception of Post Graduate students towards Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) Curriculum of Dibrugarh University||Completed in 2018|
|Dipsikha Borah||M.Ed||A study on Gunostav programme in the Secondary schools of Dibrugarh Town||Completed in 2019|
|Punendra Das||Ph.D||Parents’ Perception, Attitude of Teachers and Government initiatives towards education of Schedule caste students at Secondary level in Sivasagar District, Assam||Registered on 19/12/2019|
|Barnalee Thakuria||Ph.D||Adminstrative Behaviour of Heads, Professional Accountability of Teachers and Academic Achievement of Students: A study of Secondary schools in Dhemaji District, Assam||Registered on 19/12/2019|
|Pallabi Bhattcharjee||M.Phil||Course work completed and Working on Proposal|
|Sasiprova Machahary||Ph.D||Course work completed and Working on Proposal|
|Bichitra Pegu||Ph. D||Course work completed and Working on Proposal|
Details of Refresher/Orientation /Industrial training/Workshop attended:
- Seven days Workshop on Research methods and Quantitative Data Analysis: Indian Council of Social Science Research, NERC, NEHU Campus, Shillong, 2010.
- Seven days Workshop on North East Training Programme on Statistical Data Analysis: Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata and Dept. of Statistics, DU,2013.
- Three days Workshop on Implementation of Dibrugarh University B.Ed. Curriculum 2014: Dept. of Education, DU & MHRD, Govt. of India, 2014.
- Three days Workshop on Curriculum Design, Preparation of ICT Enabled Course Plan and Teaching Plan for student centric learning: DU, Dibrugarh, 2014.
- Participated as coordinator in the Workshop on ICT in Education and Language Proficiency: MHRD, Govt. of India, in the Dept. of Education, DU, 2014.
- 28 days Orientation Course: Academic Staff College, Burdwan University, 2015.
- Workshop on Digital India: Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India at Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh on 20th Sept. 2016.
- 21 days Special Winter School (Refresher course): HRDC, Mizoram University, 2016.
- Two Day orientation Programme for NSS Programme Officers: Dibrugarh University, 2017.
- One Day orientation Programme for NSS Programme Officers: Dept. of Communication and Journalism, Gauhati University & UNICEF on 8th July 2017.
- Seven Days workshop on SLM writing: DODL Dibrugarh University in association with IGNOU, 2017.
- Five Days Training Programme on Life Skills, Leadership and Personality development: Ministry of Youth affairs and Sports, Govt. of India at DU, 2017.
- Representation of Assam in the North East NSS Festival held at Agartala: State NSS Cell, Govt. of Tripura & Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of India, 2017.
- Participated as Organizer in one week NSS Mega Special Camping Programme held at Dibrugarh University organized by NSS Cell,DU, 2018.
- Workshop on Training of Trainers on Life Skills: IIE, Guwahati under Ministry of Skill development & Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India at DU, 2018.
- One Day workshop for NSS Programme Officers at DU: NSS Cell DU in association with Tata Trust for cancer and Samband Foundation, 2018.
- Six days online National Workshop on E- assessment: Process and Tools: Dept. of Educational Technology, SNDT Women’s University under PMMMNMT, 2018
- Seven days Online National Workshop on Learning Management System: Dept. of Educational Technology, SNDT Women’s University under PMMMNMTT, Govt. of India, 2019
- Eight days Online National Workshop on ICT Tools for Online Learning: Dept. of Educational Technology, SNDT Women’s University under PMMMNMTT, Govt. of India, 2020
- Chairperson : Department Management Committee, Department of Education: January 2016 to December 2016.
- Programme Officer: NSS PG Unit, Dibrugarh University since August 2016
- Counselor: Directorate of Distance and Open Learning, Dibrugarh University since August 2013.
- Member: Department Research Committee, Department of Education, Dibrugarh University since 2017.
- Core team member of “Lakshya”, A mission lunch by Dibrugarh District Administration for learning enhancement of students of secondary schools of the District, 2017.
- Participated and completed Online Course on Action Research in Education, Conducted by NCERT, New Delhi, 2016-17.
Membership of Professional Organization:
- Life Member of All India Association of Educational Research.
- Life Member of North East India Education Society.