- M. Sc in Life Science, M.Ed., Ph.D.
Areas of Specialization
- Teaching of Science
- Science Education
- Measurement & Evaluation in Education
- Curriculum Development
- Environmental Education
Orientation and Refresher Course
- Completed Orientation Course from Academic Staff College, Jawaharlal Nehru University, held from November11to December 06, 2002.
- Completed Refresher Course from UGC Refresher Course Centre, Dibrugarh University, held from 3rd February to 23rd February, 2003 and secured Grade A.
- Completed Refresher Course from UGC Academic Staff College, Guwahati University held from 30th November to 20th December, 2005 and secured Grade A.
- Completed Refresher Course from UGC Academic Staff College, Himachal Pradesh University held from 9th March to 29th March 2007 and secured Grade A.
Ph. D. Scholars
- Mrs. Monalisha Borthakur (2013) “Environmental Science Curriculum and Its Teaching in the Secondary Schools of Assam: An Appraisal
- Mr. Siddartha Sharma (2016) “An Analytical Study of Environmental Education at the Elementary Level in Assam”
- Ms. Manjuri Gogoi (2018) “A Study on Development Elementary Education in Assam under Sarva Siksha Abhijyan”