- Master’s Degree : M.Sc. (Applied Geology), M.Tech (Petroleum Exploration and Production)
1. Assistant Professor in Dibrugarh University Institute of Engineering and Technology, DUIET, Dibrugarh University, Assam, since January 2012 to till date.
2. Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the project "Hazard Risk Vulnerability Assessment" at the North East Space Applications Centre (NESAC), Govt. of India, Department of Space, Umiam (Barapani), Meghalaya from Sept 2011 to January 2012.
3. Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a major research project “Characterisation of the sub-surface hydrogeology of the shallow aquifer regime at the interfluve between Noa-Dihing and Burhi Dihing rivers”, sponsored by DST in the Deptt. of Applied Geology, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh from Jan 2009 to July 2009.
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
Petroleum Geology, Petroleum Exploration
1. H.O.D. In-charge of Petroleum Engineering Department, DUIET, Dibrugarh University from May 2015 to July 2017.