Ph.D:- Photonic integrated circuits, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad.
M Tech. :- West Bengal University of Technology.
B.E:- Burdwan University.
Mobile No: 09401816339
Email: [email protected]
Opto-Electronics and Photonic integrated circuits.
REVIEWER OF RESEARCH JOURNAL:
- Indian Journal of Physics (Springer).
- IET Optoelectronics.
- Optical and Quantum Electronics (Springer).
- Applied Optics (OSA)
AREA OF INTEREST:
Embedded systems, Soft-computing and Photonics.
- Worked as lecturer in SMIT from September 2005 to August 2006.
- Worked as senior lecturer in DIATM from August 2006 to November 2008.
- Worked as assistant professor in BIET from November 2008 to July 2011.
- Working as assistant professor in DUIET, Dibrugarh University from July 2011 to till date.
- Nodal officer procurement, TEQIP-III project, from 01/10/2017 to 10/01/2020.
- H.O.D. In-charge of Electronics and Communication Engineering Department, From August 2014 to till date.
- Assistant officer in-charge, B.Tech compartmental examination, held in January 2012.
- Assistant officer in-charge, B.Tech/ M.Tech regular and compartmental examination, from August 2013 to July 2014.
- Member of Academic Calendar (2015-2016) (DUIET) preparation Committee.
- Assistant officer in-charge, B.Ed, CET examination in D.U. centre, held in June 14, 2015.
CONFERENCE/ WORKSHOP ATTENDED:
- International conference on communication, devices and networking (ICCDN-2020), 19-20 December, 2020, SMIT, Sikkim, India.
- National Conference on recent advancements and emerging challenges in science and technology for sustainable development (RESTS-2020), 14-15 July, 2020,organised by DUIET, Dibrugarh University.
- Two days workshop on Implementation of Moodle system at DUIET, from 21/11/19 to 22/11/19.
- Organized one day workshop on "Collaborative Research Scheme (CRS)" for TEQIP-III faculty, at DUIET, on 12th April, 2019.
- “International Conference on Microwave and Photonics (ICMAP-2018)”, Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Electronics Engineering Department, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India. February 09-11, 2018.
- Workshop on “Outcome Based Learning”, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Kolkata, March 28-30, 2015.
- “International Conference on Opto-Electronics and Photonic Materials (ICOPMA-2015)”, Centre for Nonlinear Science and Engineering, School of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, SASTRA University, Thanjavur-613401, Tamilnadu, India. February 27-28, 2015.
- Industry Academia Workshop on “Instrumentation and Control”, Petroleum Federation of India and LKMT in association with Digboi Refinary, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. February 19-20, 2015.
- Workshop On “Curriculum Design, Preparation of ICT Enabled Course Plan and Teaching Plan for Student Centric Learning”, The Academic Research Cell, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, Assam-786004, September 11-13, 2014.
- “National Conference on Modeling and Experimental Technique in Electrical Engineering. (NCMETee-2011)”, Department of Electrical Engineering, Birbhum Institute of Engineering and Technology, Suri, Birbhum, W.B, February 5-6, 2011.
- “National Conference on Microwave and Communication (NCMicroCom-2010)”, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Birbhum Institute of Engineering and Technology, Suri, Birbhum, WB, February 19-20, 2010.
SHORT-TERM/ REFRESHER COURSE ATTENDED:
- Two Week Faculty Development Programme on "Latest Software Development & Delivery Methodologies" organized by Department of Computational Science, Brainware University from 2/11/20 to 13/11/20.
- One week faculty development programme on online teaching and assessment pedagogy by DUIET and Punjab University from 24/08/20 to 29/08/20
- One week faculty development programme on Emerging trends of electronics in industry at DUIET from 11-11-19 to 15-11-19.
- One week faculty development programme on NBA Accreditation, NBA SAR and Research Methodology by DUIET and Punjab University from 03-06-19 to 07-06-19.
- One week faculty development programme on Pedagogy to Andragogy by DUIET & Panjub University from 17-12-18 to 21-12-2018.
- Two week training programme on Research Methodology in Technical Education and Documentation using LaTaX by NITTTR, Kolkata from 25-09-18 to 16-10-18.
- One week faculty development program on active learning at IIT Madras from 9th to 13th July 2018.
- One week Professional development training programme for senior academic cum administrative executive, IIM Shillong from 18th to 22nd june 2018.
- Faculty development program on the topic "NBA-SAR filling and preparedness for assessment" DUIET, Dibrugarh University from 07-03-2018 to 09-03-2018.
- Short term course on “Role of Pedagogy and curriculum development in Technical Education”, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Kolkata. February 06-16, 2017.
- Short term course on “Research Methodology in Technical Education”, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Kolkata. February 16-28, 2015.
- Short term course on “E-governance, Eco-preneurship and Green IT in Technical Instaurations through ICT”, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Chandigarh. February 09-13, 2015.
- Short term course on “Digital Communication Technique”, Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati, Assam. September 12-16, 2011.
- Short term course on “Basic Electronics”, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Maharastra. June 28 to July 08, 2011.
- Short term course on “Network Security- Theoretical and Practical Perspective”, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, W.B. August 02-07, 2010.