- Bachelor’s Degree (2007): B.E in Computer Science and Engineering (Gold Medal)
- Master’s Degree (2009): M Tech in Information Technology (Gold Medal)
- Ph.D. (Computer Science)
- Machine Learning by Standford University Online (Through Coursera)
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning by Deeplearning.AI (Through Coursera)
- Sequence Models by Deeplearning.AI(Through Coursera).
- 10 years 11 months
Areas of Interest/ Specialization:
- Machine Learning, Algorithmic Game Theory, Intermittent Mobile Ad Hoc Networks, Multi-agents Reinforcement Learning.
- HOD in Charge (July 2012 - July 2017) for Department of Computer Science and Engineering, DUIET