- Worked as an Assistant Professor (Contractual) in Geography Depatment from 17th August 2017 to 30th November 2017 and from January 2018 to November 2018 in MDKG College, Dibrugarh.
- Presently working as Assistant Professor in Centre for Studies in Geography from 13th of November 2020 till date.
- Title: Land Use and Land Cover change detection by using GIS and Remote Sensing: A Case study of Dhansiri basin organized by National Association of Geographers, India (NAGI), 40th Indian Geography Congress, 2018, Department of Geography, RGU.
- Title: Understanding the Realities on Hydropower Development in Arunachal Pradesh organized by The Institute of Indian Geographers (IIG), 40th Indian Geographersâ€™ Meet 2019, Centre for the Study of Regional Development JNU, New Delhi.
SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENCES ATTENDED
- One week National Workshop on Application of Quantitative Techniques and Software for Social Science Research organized by Commerce Forum B.H. College, Barpeta from 10th June to 16th June, 2019.
- NRDMS-DST Summer School on Geospatial Technologies (Level 1) conducted from 3rd July to 23rd July 2019 by Department of Geography, Gauhati University.
- International Webinar on â€˜Global Health Crisis and Socio-Economic Impact of COVID-19: A Geographical Perspectiveâ€™ organized by Rajiv Gandhi University on 18th June, 2020
- National Webinar on â€˜Sources of Remote Sensing data and their Applicationâ€™ organized by Department of Geography in collaboration with IQAC, BP Chaliha College, Nagarbera on 14th August, 2020.
- Organised International Webinar on 'Wetlands and Water' on the occasion of World Wetlands Day in the Centre for Studies in Geography, Dibrugarh University held on 2nd February, 2021.
- The Role of GISÂ in 'Formulating Disaster Mitigation Strategies' on the occasion of World GIS Day organised byCentre for Studies in Geography, Dibrugarh University held on 18th November, 2020.
- Organised by Five days National Webinar on Remote Sensing and GIS and it's Applications held in Centre for Studies in Geography from 1st to 5th February, 2021.